Mark system Should be changed

From Vkc’s reply to stun that more aggressive stun absorbers will be released to control stun in the meta , i believe they will release Mark immune as a new passive after …

1 Like

Mark inmune meta go brrr … LMAO

Rework trigger. That way, the myth’s the non F2P paid for don’t get effected. People wouldn’t have an issue if it wasn’t for Nefario’s passive.

3 Likes

I think we’d still see a bunch of nerf threads for Cynthia. She’s extremely powerful

5 Likes

finally, king!

2 Likes

TNC duck’s guide to getting a monster nerfed :duck: :hammer:

3 Likes

We live in a society

2 Likes

If they nerf Cynthia will be honestly a shame because we have A LOT of stronger mythics arround (gorgo Lemon bastia kirina for example…) maybe cynthia seems like to strong because there are a lot of people running her due to being the anniversary mythic, are we going to nerf the anny mythic too…? When they already got nerfed the Anny Legendary. If some people have come to hate Cynthia because of her broken combo with Nef it’s not cynthia’s fault just nerf the obviously broken SE and that’s it!!!

If this is the case then That Broken SE should be nerfed. Well I had mentioned the same thing above. Not changing their skills

Well

2 Likes

To put things into perspective if Kirina had been the anny mythic instead devs would probably had to release an emergency update just to nerf her thanks to the crying babies…

1 Like

There is no way in hell that Kirina could ever, ever accomplish what Cynthia (or Orca for that matters) managed to ever. It is inconceivable.

Gorgo, Bastia and Lemon might well be but explain to us how Kirina is more powerful than Cynthia?

2 Likes

If you can see by yourself how obviously it is i don’t see the point of wasting my time explaining it to you

Ok then. I see, you don’t have strong enough arguments to support your claim.

5 Likes

And about this ok i will explain it to you.

1st we are comparing the mythics stand alone not their combos so leave Nef outside the equation which is the obviously broken part of the matter

2nd 1 50 TU conditional move VS 4 50 TU moves…

3rd Kirina 2 non redirectable moves… (True Hit + RAW bloodmove)

4th Piercing (kirina has Desperate Stampede in awakened form)

All this MASSIVE advantages just with the upside down of an easily counteracted passive (Art of Taiji)

5 Likes

Atleast nerf her def.That def shouldn’t be there

Can the devs fix cynthia already ? It’s like auto poison + 50 TU poison crusher …

2 Likes

But Selene’s daring boobies pic gives him the ultimate right to call anyone anything.

4 Likes

Her*

Also, hyped for tomorrow? Screams in mercedes

1 Like