High speed aoe

Deodragun is weakened because of the high speed aoe, so why is the canishogun allowed to a high speed aoe now?it is thought-provoking.

Cause he is new, new monsters are meant to make old look bad and do what they do better

2 Likes

Exactly this
Newer monsters ignore shield and hold ground to make them powerful so people invest in eggs. Typical system.of advertising new stuff. Look at bloomeluga. It has a double piercing move without damaging himself, as stun absorber :joy:

1 Like

And the monsters that get released will continue to get stronger and stronger since that’s how powercreep tends to go, even though I don’t have an issue with powercreep for the most part since it’s needed to keep the game fresh.

2 Likes

Canishogun is too powerful in a low-level PVP and the cost is very low.

1 Like

They will nerf him and bring out a stronger version later :wink:

1 Like

Deodragon was part of a horrible line-up with Shadowyrm, Kamiwyrm and Mechaviathan. All four are impossible to stun and are over 90% speed, with Mechaviathan doing a TT after the AoE spam to pull things back under control / spam another lot of AoE. At this time in the game stun was the main way to break the opponent’s tempo but it had absolutely no effect here so the person would kill off half your team before you could do anything.

With Canishogun I believe the team is often either stunnable, doesn’t have a TT or other things will counter it. If you can repulse/knockback the epics after underdog has been used then they become very bad monsters for the enemy team. It’s basically weaker than what we saw before and easier to counter. However, I can completely understand if it’s destroying people in the lower brackets of PvP. Unfortunately it’s very easy to do because all you need is Canishogun, not some combination of limited legendaries like other powerful strategies.

2 Likes

I would love to see deo tk tk back

2 Likes

That lineup couldn’t do anything to all the camo mons released now.

2 Likes

Deo TK TK TT was easy to counter @Killerdog :joy:

1 Like

Cannis double counterstrike has done me in a couple or times. Its faster than I expected and has been poorly timed with my lavaronix.

Everything can be trolled :wink: Deo TK TK might actually be a good counter to a DR front line if it kills all four at once!

@Killerdog it’s not, trust me.

I know more about this topic than anyone else out there, no one better @ me on this.

2 Likes

Especially now that cosmo/nebel have shields

1 Like

I want to complain that dog is too unsolvable in the low-level pvp. In the high-level pvp, I believe that no team is invincible.

1 Like

:chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken: :rofl:

Please don’t necro all the old threads