Mark system Should be changed

Mark feels totally fine to me. It’s just Cynthia who marks things so easily which is too much.

5 Likes

I would remove the piercing effect from Nefariodon’s Mark Trigger so that shields and HG could counter it. Simple solution which will make Nefariodon much less effective, but still lethal.

1 Like

Yeah no sheild meta doesn’t need a buff. We just got out of one months ago when ducy and AP was the best strategy.

1 Like

Dusicyon has been nerfed, AP have been nerfed, poison is very strong and hard counters shields. How much more nerfing do you want?

All these moves that make monsters instantly die when a monster enters are really bad ideas imo. And cynthia + Nefariodon is just too easy to pull off now.

Another possibility would be to release a stun immune monster that has a 50 TU skill that does low damage to your own team. I tried to do it with Saberdragon but it just can’t do anything against other teams so it’s pretty much a waste of a slot.

2 Likes

I think they should nerf nefariodon to killing one random marked enemy and be done with it. The devs probably plan on releasing more mark mons and this way they wouldn’t be restricted on making something too op

1 Like

The massive payoffs are what makes Mark unique. Nerf those and it’ll just be another poison.

Cynthia is the problem, not Nefariodon.

3 Likes

There’s no Mark Killer either which is another unique aspect.

Nobody has explained to me yet how not going through barriers would ruin Nefariodon?

1 Like

I 100% agree. Cynthia was the problem from the beginning. If bastia can completely lose her offensive side then cynthia can also lose double repulse/double retribution or quick draw/nefer. Cynthia does so freaking much.

Counters OoO, has a way to disrupt with repulse, punishes you for killing something else that like padri, simply wins off of controlling you by killing your key units with quick draw, or nefers you which we don’t even should talk about it. So oppressive for no reason. Other awakened mythics do one thing VERY well but okey with other things while she gives you absolutely no negative for playing her anywhere in the team.

3 Likes

This !

I personally don’t think Cynthia is too strong on her own. She is very strong but the combo with Mark Trigger pushes it over the edge.

3 Likes

Finally i conclude that purifying is not a solution for us. Cuz there are monsters such as centi and orgemaster. In this case purify overcomes marking. Also poison was a bad idea. But there should be way for us to remove mark by ourself. Or NERF nefariodon/cynthia. Thats it.

1 Like

From Vkc’s reply to stun that more aggressive stun absorbers will be released to control stun in the meta , i believe they will release Mark immune as a new passive after …

1 Like

Mark inmune meta go brrr … LMAO

Rework trigger. That way, the myth’s the non F2P paid for don’t get effected. People wouldn’t have an issue if it wasn’t for Nefario’s passive.

3 Likes

I think we’d still see a bunch of nerf threads for Cynthia. She’s extremely powerful

5 Likes

finally, king!

2 Likes

TNC duck’s guide to getting a monster nerfed :duck: :hammer:

3 Likes

We live in a society

2 Likes

If they nerf Cynthia will be honestly a shame because we have A LOT of stronger mythics arround (gorgo Lemon bastia kirina for example…) maybe cynthia seems like to strong because there are a lot of people running her due to being the anniversary mythic, are we going to nerf the anny mythic too…? When they already got nerfed the Anny Legendary. If some people have come to hate Cynthia because of her broken combo with Nef it’s not cynthia’s fault just nerf the obviously broken SE and that’s it!!!

If this is the case then That Broken SE should be nerfed. Well I had mentioned the same thing above. Not changing their skills