NMEduck's PvP Season 28-29 Nerf Poll

I may regret this in the future, but I’ve decided to create two nerf polls so we can see which nerfs are most popular with everyone in the forum.

Select the top three strats/mons that need to be nerfed the most
  • Cynthia
  • Nefariodon
  • Cynthia and Nefariodon
  • Toxic Entrance (100sec restriction from the start of battle)
  • Padrinorca
  • Scorpiogeist
  • Gorgodrake
  • Novadrake
  • Dusicyon
  • Flocculasaurus
  • Angelion
  • Infernicorn
  • Bloomeluga
  • Lemon
  • Bastia
  • Kirina
  • Deathgazer (nerf fastforward entrance to not affect Deathgazer)
  • Moku (reduce stat buffs from Flaunt and Vaunt to 50%)

0 voters

Select the monsters that may need to be nerfed in the future but not right now
  • Cynthia
  • Nefariodon
  • Cynthia and Nefariodon
  • Toxic Entrance (100sec restriction from the start of battle)
  • Padrinorca
  • Scorpiogeist
  • Gorgodrake
  • Novadrake
  • Dusicyon
  • Flocculasaurus
  • Angelion
  • Infernicorn
  • Bloomeluga
  • Lemon
  • Bastia
  • Kirina
  • Deathgazer (nerf fastforward entrance to not affect Deathgazer)
  • Moku (reduce stat buffs from Flaunt and Vaunt to 50%)

0 voters

Because I am unable to add new options to a poll that is older than five minutes, I posted several comments below that can count as new options if you give them a link. I’ll put them right here so it is easier to find them.

Forgot to mention that anyone who thinks I should have included something in the poll such as leira, ahuizard, etc. can just common which ones.

@DevilsMisfortune requested to have RAW moves added to the poll but I can’t edit them after five minutes.

Like this post if you think RAW moves may need to be nerfed in the future but not right now.

If they were nerfed at some point, they would likely be given back their sec reduction and be unable to bypass protectors/taunt. Moves like RAW Bloodcrave would cost 70sec again, but AP spam would likely re-emerge to some degree in the meta.

Disclaimer: I absolutely despise AP spam and would never want the RAW buff to be undone even if key monsters such as Bloom were to be given RAW moves.

3 Likes

Kirina is insane but does anyone even have her awoken?

I consider it “right now” priority, but I also don’t think AP spam would come back as long as RAW is given to the right monsters (starting with Bloomluga).

Does she need to be awaken.Her awaken form is only better because of stampede

1 Like

A few people do but tbh awakening kirina is a waste of money when you could get something like an awakened suikenshi instead. It works almost exactly the same for a lower cost since the defense and hp don’t make that much of a difference with its passive.

tbh AP meta is just toxic, I´ll never understand why people want that to be pushed again.
It is still playable and I feel it just takes so much decision making away from the game.

1 Like

I just hate ap spam with auro bloom and dusc.Too much rng and shielding

I disagree, it’s too risky for the reward it gives. Regardless I don’t want AP Spam back, just protectors as a whole to make slower front lines viable again.

Piercing on 1 move + Fury and True Hit seems like a very solid upgrade to me.

True, but there are many mythics that gain a lot more from awakening it so that’s why I think it would be a waste to spend on it.

Lmao no one except me thinks of nerfing nova in the priority one

Good.

2 Likes

Like this post if you think Leira may need to be nerfed in the future but not right now.

Not many people own Leira which is why this would belong in the second poll. From what I’ve seen, it can be incredibly powerful when used correctly.

Edit: just gonna add that I would like this post if I was allowed to

9 Likes

Like this post if you think the Roaring Entrance buff should be reverted.

IMO it should be reverted because buffing roaring entrance was dumm

8 Likes

Lol did someone change my vote I didn’t vote for infernicorn

dunno but you can change your vote back to something else

I’ve always wondered what it would be like if protectors weren’t exposed to protect killer weaknesses until they had actually used Protect.

3 Likes

I think if taunt mons increase and become the meta then adding protect killer weakness but weaker than normal crit protect killer will do

1 Like