That's it ! Enough is enough

Canishogun aoe has to go !

I don’t want to use hold ground or cannibalise kinda stupid things only to stop cani aoe . I want to use monsters without hold ground too.

Every time I feel safe and try a new front line , there are 3/5 cani teams with lagodragon everywhere .

I don’t want to nerf canishogun . (although I would like his goldoids removed entirely or given new skill instead ) but I think these Super epics must lose their assisted aoe attack . Like remove and give something like ultra blaze

Changing their speed , what not , trying to use big brain things won’t work . Just remove the problem at core and rework those Super epics into something more viable as stand-alones .

PS: this is coming from someone who doesn’t own Bastia nor support her nerf !

4 Likes

Or give a time restriction to underdog perhaps 100s since start of the battle ( not his first turn ) so he becomes more viable midgame .

1 Like

Oof.

@NMEduck

Also what does Bastia have to do with Cani?

Duck and others defending this mindless combo isn’t fun anymore honestly. I know these cani users are more skilled than this . Just end this madness already !

1 Like

Just nerf the speed and the entire thing is dead lol. Changing the epics would be cool though. They could get rid of the assisted moves and maybe do something else with them.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:that’s it ? No troll ?

1 Like

No I’m jk I’ll find some post I made earlier this month and copy paste it into this thread.

4 Likes

LDGT loop is the only broken strategy.

It’s broken in the sense that it is a dumb game mechanic but certainly not broken in terms of how powerful it is. If it were at the power where it would be needing a nerf, it would be way more common than it is right now.

Oh also I found that post I was gonna copy paste here.

“When I asked about tweaking highly used monsters, the general consensus was that it is only necessary when something is OP or oppressive. I fail to see how cani is either of these. It isn’t oppressive right now since it isn’t super common anymore and it doesn’t seem OP to me since we know that there are plenty of players who could run cani aoe well if they wanted to but still choose not to. Let’s use dolphin bond as an example. That was something we all agreed was OP and it was used so often because most of the people who could use it chose to use it since they wanted to win more games.”

I said this a few weeks ago so it might not be accurate to say it isn’t being used much. If it were too OP, I’m certain way more people would be running it right now. I’m seeing AP spam 2-3 times as often as I see aoe spam so let’s nerf that instead.

Hey duck, is your ign RISE duck?

1 Like

Yep

Nice aoe spam team

4 Likes

What happened?

1 Like

You AoE spammed

2 Likes

We battled in secret

I didn’t read the post Since it’s a Cani
Just run that healing rock or Jag in FL
Or jawshank in 5th

Funny thing is, the starters didn’t always have assisted. Was a buff a while back meant to try and help them make their mark a little better. Probably sounded a lot more reasonable before Canis showed up.

5 Likes

@Killerdog

2 Likes

Ok yeah they are kinda broken