RAW Underdog yes or no?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Needs RAW Enlist lvl 4

If it is going to be nerfed, that is fine but underdog should be increased to +3 cost instead of just +1 and megalodragon should be given RAW sonic strike.

2 Likes

Megalodragon has already RAW Assassinate

If goldoids are the issue, then remove the rng when targeting auto protectors instead.

Goldoids + Auro + Dusic are the issue lol

Yes well there’s this pos that exists called stag so RAW sonic strike would make megalo a hard counter to cani aoe.

@DM_Katatafish let’s remain on topic.

Yes yes yes.

Is too Harsh on Megalo

I thought no one ran megalo with protectors anyways because of RAW assassinate. Wouldn’t giving sonic strike RAW be a buff?

I would think so

Yes and no.
RAW Underdog instead would avoid Cani buffing 4S protectors (so making them super tanky), and Stag.

1 Like

And even if they buff it by giving it RAW, it still wouldn’t be as powerful before it had frenzy so it should be all good.

1 Like

To be fair I dont think I’ve ever seen anyone buff a 4 star protector with Cani. Maybe it’s more common but I’ve never seen it

I did many

I think tnc memento mori used a 4 star protector and tnc dracarys uses stag. Giving canishogun RAW underdog wouldn’t hurt my strategy so I’d be fine with it. I just think it is more fair (raw underdog is basically a direct nerf to tnc members lol) to increase the cost and make megalo able to hard counter it.

2 Likes

No. Other protectors can be buffed, much more dangerous.

So much for leaving the forum. But let’s make it solo link underdog. That way you have to have 2 prismegasus to use it.

1 Like

Lmao.