Look at this d0000d

Look at him gooooo

For real tho I think this monster is a bit meh

3 Likes

Its moveset is good, imo. And I loved its design.

1 Like

It’s a bit better than you think, if used in midgame, the random clone will probably be close enough to reenter before the DS goes off, meaning the clone can instantly bloodcrave. But yeah it’s not anything special

2 Likes

Why Bloodcrave charged? The clone would have 0 kills since it was the original monster who dealt the Marked Curse

It should count as the same monster revived as one that can trigger the DS. It was a feature that the devs shared in puzzle arena a while back with reviving soul stealer

I am not sure if it works the same with clones tho. If it does, it’s great news and it definitely makes sense for this monster

That’s the only thing that makes sense, otherwise it’s a terrible unit and will never see the light of day

Glad that devs are adding some mark monsters now, mark is the best🔥

Yeah, that’s why I thought it was meh. A 39% speed monster that can only kill a single enemy with a 200sec delay sounds a tad iffy…

It should be mark trigger instead tbh, it’s lower speed, it has to either mark and then Trigger or clone if they want to keep the chain going. Or another idea to make it more useful is to make it have a mark DS revenge too. 200sec death sentence that only is applied to the killer if he’s marked, and stays marked instead of the poison all revenge