Feedback thread for "Killerdog's guides"

IMG_20200912_194424

You can see 3 here @TNC_MementoMori
And idk how azida have 2 different icon @Dev_VKC can you explain? please

Spectrophin will have a cool icon that’s what I know

Wait 2 Azida icon htf?

Triviathan’s Icon is AWSOME!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: btw you deleted me from your in game friends :expressionless: not cool man

1 Like

I wonder what the persephia icon looks like…

I bet Bastia’s is just her Tiddy close up.

2 Likes

I want see icon voidress

Just updated KD’s Hero Rank guide to include the max friends increments both in the big table and at the top.

I’ve also added information regarding the latest updates as well as all the relevant information to the changes this anniversary in KD’s Version update history. In each update there are various things missed out of the update notes which I discover so if you’re interested in reading any of that then check it out!

1 Like

Another tacit (and kinda irrelevant) change of last update: ALL monsters whose moveset was that of Dreadgar pre-Deicide buff now have accelerate too.

Nice spot!

1 Like

KD’s Player Icon previews is now updated with all the new icons. The Devs wanted to make them more exciting for the community to discover and share together but now it’s been a few months they’re all in one place for you to see!

Some of my personal favourite new ones are these…
Icon191 Icon187
^ This style has been given to a few of the older legendaries which didn’t have icons in the past, as well as Lionheart.

Icon171
^ This dopey dragon has such a lovely colour palette.

Icon173
^ Super bloody. Beetlebrute would be proud!

Icon177
^ A little homage to Japan in the background here, where Torazou clearly originates.

Icon311
^ A lovely close-up of Nagandia’s crown that you can’t really see in the normal artwork. I never even paid any attention to it until I saw this icon.

1 Like

Another update to KD’s Hero Rank guide to include the changes to team cost in hero ranks 80-120 (now you get less team cost in ranks 80-99 but it jumps up a lot at 100 and the last two you get over the next twenty levels).

I also added base team cost information, which increases as you do the offline story on the islands. A big thanks to the Devs for the information, as always!
Default: 6 slots / 20 cost
Complete Rookie League: 10 slots / 35 cost
Complete Advanced League: 16 slots / 45 cost
Complete Elite League: 53 cost
Complete Expert League: 61 cost
Complete Master League: 69 cost
So the max team cost is 137+69 = 206.

4 Likes

Just built a proper thread KD’s Monster Reviews YouTube series for the videos I make each year looking at all the monsters that came out. If you’re interested then check them out!

3 Likes

I’ve added this to my forum guide that will have tips for how to beat every PvE event (currently unwritten). It’s a lengthy video but should be a good help for people :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @Killerdog will this new PvP icons count the seasons before they were created or it resets after their release?

They count all previous ones. I think I may get all three immediately :smiley:

I quite doubt it because there have only been 33 seasons so far… And you haven’t been top 10 not even in 40% of them

Oh whoops, I mistyped those descriptions. It should say “top 50” for each. I’ve just corrected it

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that’s more like it 30 top 10 in PvP seems pretty excessive to me even 20 but they could add a new icon for achieving ir 10 times

I’ve updated KD’s New Players guide to include the powerful Dullakhan + Nightmare combo as well as fixing some bits with regards to achievements and improving wording. If you’re a newer player I highly recommend going for these two monsters for your PvE FL setup.