Welcome to the Neo Monsters Forum!

Welcome to the Neo Monsters Forum, where you can discuss anything and everything about Neo Monsters!

• Chat with other players about the world of Neo Monsters!
  • Get tips from experienced players.
  • Find out what monsters make up the best teams.
29 Likes

Hi

7 Likes

Salut

2 Likes

hei , why you banned my online account, i’m not use a cheat or something like that, i just play as a poor player, or i must buy gems to get back my online account? but its not FAIR !!

4 Likes

I’m new. Help.

4 Likes

hi guys i need help for my gems

2 Likes

Hi

2 Likes

Plz help my account is banned in can’t play anymore. Without any reason pls help me

2 Likes

You’re a cheater, that’s why!

4 Likes

Somos 2 cubanos seguidores de este juego pasamos mucho trabajo para jugarlo pues la internet es cara aqui pero el empeño de querer jugarlo fue mas fuerte y luego de muchas horas de juego y sacrificio hemos sido vaneados ambos y queremos reclamar. porque ya demasiadas desventajas tenemos que no tenemos acseso a las tiendas de gemas y demas. por favor ayuden nos. atentamente.

6 Likes

does completing “the first ones” online challenge give you an opportunity to get the monsters themselves?

1 Like

No

2 Likes

thanks!

you just have to get them through the packs I assume?

2 Likes

Yes, they’ll be festured seperately

2 Likes

I am new on this forum, my IG Name is DonT89, gg for everyone I met before!

5 Likes

Hi! I’m new :smiley:

4 Likes

@achun are you? :joy:

3 Likes

Haha,I have been playing neomonster for two years,but I participated in the forum 2days ago. I have played a match with you and I remember its very fun :smiley:

3 Likes

I do remember you was devastating me until 2 pvp ago :joy: now is definitely more balanced!

3 Likes

It brings back memories X-D I wanna play a match with you again!!! r u playing pvp this season?

2 Likes