Feedback thread for "Killerdog's guides"

There’s a great new YouTube channel I recommend checking out by ETDubs. He’s another person sharing his voice on video who’s giving tips, messing around with underplayed monsters and otherwise having fun: ETDubs__ - YouTube

I’ve added the channel into the Neo Monsters YouTubers thread

3 Likes

hey @Killerdog when do they add the icons for Fiona, Ankara, Gremory, Etc.?

I don’t know exactly, sorry. However, I will release them as soon as I’m allowed. The Devs want us to discover them all for ourselves

Well okay I understand, thank you very much for your attention

Just added a new channel to Neo Monsters YouTubers “Jughead Jones”. He came to my attention because someone shared a video of his where he managed to beat GMagic. He looks like a newer player who likes PvP and seems to play it well. The particular match with GMagic was a surprising feat for such a new player! Caught GMagic by surprise as GMagic attacked a little too freely, most likely thinking it was an easy win against this weaker team.

6 Likes

It seems that someone has been watching RIVERDALE :joy:

I would like you to update Razorstorm’s analysis if possible
It’s more about the Frontline combo

I wondered about making a small mention of that but it was getting a bit lengthy. I’ve taken another look and I think I can work something in.

Thanks for the feedback!

We’ve got some new icons added so it’s time for all the previously new icons to be shown on the forum! I’ve updated KD's Player Icon previews to include all of them, including a few anniversary icons I forgot about.

Here are some of them…
Icon235Icon236Icon237

Icon346Icon367Icon366Icon172

Can you guess which each of these below are for?

Icon349Icon351Icon363Icon357Icon353Icon359Icon355

1 Like

Cynthia
Kuromasa
Botan
Leira
Fiona
Sivanna
Haneri

3 Likes

Just added two new channels to Neo Monsters YouTubers. They are done by @TNCGodZeus and @ItsSherlock. Both give some great top level PvP content. Zeus also does egg hatching while Guesswhosback sometimes does commentary over the PvP to help you follow the decisions. Go check them out!

1 Like

This year I’m going to make more of an effort to write the guides I’ve been planning to do for years. To start off, I’ve written KD’s Egg Hatching Guide which says how most efficiently to build your collection with your gems. I made sure to keep it simple and only focus on the important theory, while referencing the tier list for people to pick what exact monsters they want to prioritise. I hope that works well for everybody.

I also updated KD’s New Players Guide to now include Mantisamurai as well as some other minor alterations and improvements. I’m going to be making a video for Mantisamurai in the near future which will be posted into this guide too.

Nice to see you keeping the guides up to date.

But you should remove the +9ing with cheap potions, it’s removed quite a while now from the game. It’s not possible anymore to +9 the starters, Chronox, Twigster, Bitterbeast or other caught monsters that will evolve in 5* with epic potions.

Hmm maybe I should specify better. Any of them which ultra-evolve just one time will be classified as the thing they evolve into (super epic or legendary). However, the ones which ultra-evolve twice are classed as the first thing before they do the second evolution.

I.e. Twighoul, Bitterbeast, Mantisamurai are all considered super epics/legendaries in 1st form.
The four starters and chronox are considered epics/SE in 1st form and even after the first ultra-evolution, but become SEs/legendary after the second ultra-evolution.

Does that make more sense?

Or have they actually changed this too?

EDIT: I just noticed that I left a note in my bonus potions guide saying it did work for Twighoul and others. I’ll correct that.

For me, I cannot even epic potion a 1st form starter anymore. It was possible in the past, but not anymore since quite a while. But everywhere I mentioned this, nobody wanted to entertain me, maybe they didn’t believe me.

I guess you’re from UK or other english speaking country, so I switched my game language to english, but the problem still persists.

Please try it yourself with an epic potion to a level 1 starter or Twigster or Leobolt, it just don’t work anymore, or something is wrong with my account.

Thanks, I’ll give it a try with a starter. This is literally the first I’ve heard of it not working.

Nah it’s the same as Mantisamurai
I checked it

It’s me again, I don’t want to sound annoying, but there is an entry inside your “Tier List” guide saying “Onyxia - fatal sting kills super bosses” when explaining the exceptions of the disadvantages of the 2nd form.

I tried the fatal sting of ScorpionX on two bosses in “The First Ones” story event and it had no effect at all. No damage, no marker, no kill after 200TU.

But I’m not sure if I understand your text correctly and which super bosses you are talking about.

Thanks for letting me know. It used to kill them and people insisted I should add it as a note, but I guess they changed that. I’ll remove the note

Which boss was it? Some of them are immune to poison which means that the fatal sting wouldn’t do anything past the base damage of the move itself. The target has to stay poisoned for 200 tu for them to die