Wrap up Seasons 49 and 50: A few balance suggestions.

It’s true

nerves are useless, you just need to balance certain things, the only thing that I find true is the fact that carmilla must see her blood drain capacity increase.
and the solution is to have mobs able to deal with certain mobs, such as having retaliatory kills be a raw skill, and canceling the mantisamurai nerf

I have carmilla and I’ve been using her this pvp a lot, and sadly have to agree that she does in fact need a nerf… if it makes you feel better, i paid to awaken her. She is the perfect monster for my playstyle and she is just straight up busted

5 Likes

I suggested for carmilla a little bit ago to nerf the healing to 2-3x damage dealt, and make awakened form get the def boost of the second form, and second form gets 200-300% boost

So random thought but what if the Boxchomps got a change to the Detonation+ move, call it Chomed To Death or something, and instead of blowing up it targets one teammate and sacrifices itself to deal lethal damage to the chosen teammate, and the move cannot be used to target token monsters. This clears up the issue of it wiping out your entire line while still maintaining the control aspect of having tokens without being able to lose something to remove them. Thoughts @Killerdog ?

Who is not weak to piercing? :rofl:

1 Like

It even worse tbh ,I am try use dusic in 5,6 spot to just counter rhinoel . make him Summon random its even hard to use the counter.

The problem is on boxchomp stats . Its only token with full stats . They should reduce damage ,or Hp .If not make detonation only target monster that already have a kill. Kill 3 monster or deadweight 480 sec is no joke

But its kinda complicated for nerf lock monster. Its the only way we deal with super agresif myth .idk how to deal that myths without token ,sleep ,stun .

That’s because there’s no way to do it without it :joy:

They are always become part of meta pvp. Imune, agresion and lock.

1 Like

@Dev_VKC _VKC Please be careful with the restrictions .For example many of the deadlift eliminators were restricted to number 1 , along with many major monsters and token makers all free at the same time . Another example was Suik and Padrinorca restricted at the same time which caused a great protectors meta abuse. I ask you please be careful with this. Thank you

3 Likes

Click on quote nd you can easily quote a specific sentence :laughing:

1 Like

thank you husband! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Anytime my girl

1 Like

I really like it. It would definitely work as a way to weaken them. It makes them very different and a lot weaker, so I’m not sure if the Devs would agree to it. More likely that they’ll agree to simply reduce the damage it deals.

I am convinced that it weakens them. Adding the Boxchomp next in line gives you guaranteed breathing space and you can safely kill whatever you like from the enemies without dealing with a real monster entering the battlefield. It’s one of the things which really helps make these entrances strong. I agree it’s harder to directly counter, but the entrance won’t swing a match as reliably.

Unfortunately, that would probably drop rhinoel to B tier. Making the damage deal less than half of what it currently does should be good enough.

No give it piercing and deal more damage so that it can be used on uc lvl 2500

2 Likes

Talking about Myst+poseidon. It’s really stupid to watch your team get destroyed by a simple super epic monster.I have seen some who suggest that the myst be nerfed, I really think that the one who needs more adjustments is poseidon, remove the counter paralyze and force him to use absorbers, or it could also be to give myst (only raw stealth attack) so that you force him to play without protection. Some just fill out the ap team and obviously use Kanna to neutralize to padrinorca. (@Dev_VKC I remember that in another thread you mentioned Bastia as a monster that generated a terrible gaming experience for other players. I would like you to include Kanna in that category. That passive ability that she has should not exist in this game and I think many of the members of this community will agree with me).

2 Likes

Make kana block both ss at least because blocking opponents ss is really a broken passive

5 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Why do you guy think poseidon+myst arrived to neo???

The devs create them to give players a small chance against s rank players with awaken mithics and s rank legandarys . You must look that you never lost new players to hold the game alive and if new players didnt see that they dont have chances in pvp because they are to less chances to win against awaken mithics they will gone … if you nerf such tactics which are great for new players you have to still the game alive with a hand full of the old neo monster players .

Yes you can say it gives a lot of tactics for new players but only a few have the interest to play month of month to get stronger .

I think poseidon and myst shouldnt be touched (perhaps mysts move sneak attack > to RAW solo sneak attack ).

I think the most players know that you kill myst first and the rest is history …on the whole collection of monsters every player could defeat this front easily :man_shrugging:

2 Likes