Monster Usage Stats

Despite everything, the last balance update has brought a lof of changes in the meta, and I don’t think I’d be the only one curious to see just how much this affected monster usage.

Is there any chance we can get the hard numbers on how much the most popular monsters have dropped or risen in usage compared to the last season? I know we already get the seasonal recap, but I’d like specifics personally, something like number of picks in top50, number of picks in general, W/L ratio, number of kills, number of deaths by a Timestrike (for absorbers), number of deaths by Time’s Up or Chrono Killer (for monsters with that weakness), so on and so forth.

Honestly I’ll just take as much as its possible, I love this kind of stuff. Not to mention @Killerdog would probably kill for it.

@Dev_VKC

5 Likes

Some of these stats would be hard for them to dig up I’m sure. However, I’d kill for any data I could get haha!

The start of my annual review series will be coming out next week. Get ready for some data analysis, especially in the first episode!

2 Likes

I don’t know for sure what it is, but it sounds interesting :thinking:

Bottom 10 Least Used Mythics/Legends

That would actually be great to know, to set ourselves some good challenges!

1 Like