Thoughts on the new restriction list?

Discuss. Also go and get fu**** @NMEduck

1 Like

Well, I do like how they’re restricting slightly less of them now. On the other hand…

1 Like

I really think the limited 1 list should have been higher than this and some of 2 should be in 1 , like mapple , galci ,dragulus , prixis , and mouth

2 Likes

I like no rules tbh lets go back to that

2 Likes

The only advantage of using stealth strategy is i never had problems with those Restricted monsters List
Wich on the other hand means Syealth its a weak strategy and needs a buff
Just saying

What will people run now without Asmodia Scorp Gazer hmmmmmmm

1 Like

I think the restriction list should be dropped completely for people who fulfill specific requirements.

Like if you run no awakened mythic and a maximum of, let’s say 8 legendary/unawakened mythic monsters, the list should not count.

This won’t change anything for veteran players, but will help weak players with a restricted monster choice to at least build a functioning team.

Please post your opinions about a feature like this.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be better to just fix the monster balance and stop with those restrictions?
Firstly, two of the more problematic monsters (Prixis and Vixen) are on the wrong list. Secondly, I already have a very limited choice of awakened Mythics, 6 including Chrono, and 4 of them are in the first list and one in the second list, thanks for that.
Basically people with a huge collection will be able to spam their mythics and we are supposed to kill them with what? Then do a no Mythics allowed season so it’s fair for everyone.

You got a special rule with no waifus and fairies, go get 85 wins during that period :saluting_face:

Also would want to remind everyone that the restriction list no longer applies to the rule period.

1 Like

Ooooh shiiit never noticed this!

Sakura and Gremoris not on list with poison restricted to the max, you all better prepare your purifiers lol