This game has died out

Ok I don’t recall saying what I typed was an original idea and I don’t feel like checking to see if I did or not. But I will acknowledge tht it isn’t. I don’t deel like you have anything to add to this argument so I’m just not going to reply anymore. If you felt my original post was negative that’s bc it kinda was. To correct this let me say that for a game to "die it must’ve been really good to begin with and maybe i should’ve mentioned that sooner. Again hope everyone has a good day

So the golden eggs are a gamble?

Under 18s shouldn’t be playing the game then…

Just saying.

It’s not gambling where you win money from it. But yes, there’s a lot of gambling in games… lots of randomness. Even using an ability like Chillqueen’s hypnosis is a gamble… it could miss. 

Pretty much have every catchable monster. Now I just wait for Saturdays. Meantime, I train my squad or strengthen my om monster should I be so lucky to get one. Look for s-classes for the collection-been looking for an a or s gremly for like a week ugh!

I only play pvp for kami, but it just seems so unobtainable.

At this point I wouldn’t mind a whole new story and map.
I must say even if my attention span fails and waiting for an om once a weeks gets boring. This game was definitely worth every penny. Well done.

Are we there yet?

Guys, please stop asking. They are trying as hard as they can, and it’s like asking the question: “are we there yet?” It gets old and repetitive.

Dajara14, players will stop asking when they get an actual update on the update. Has it been submitted to Apple? If not, is there an estimated submission date? Just hearing that the fixes will be out soon is very old and repetitive.

Keep asking then. And what are you going to get from it? No one knows when it will be out. That includes the developers. If you’ve ever developed under Apple, you’ll realize there’s a level of uncertainty involved with how long Apple will take.

And if you’ve developed software, you’ll understand that it’s pretty hard to give an exact date for which you’ll finish. You know… bugs come up. Unexpected issues. A conflict that wasn’t seen in advance… I’m sure you understand.

Guys… The developers are trying as hard as they can. Asking them to update won’t make them update faster… And when bugs are fixed, new bugs are bound to come up, and this is probably the reason that the devs are taking a while, or would you rather have new exploits in the game rather than the old ones. Just be patient and wait, and the bugs will be fixed eventually.

Actually that’s not what I’m worrying about. I am really worrying about the devs are currently working on other games which they don’t really care about this one too much. It happened before while we were playing dragon island remember?

No actually. When I was playing it I wasn’t on the forums. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have developed software for NASA for over twenty years. We always give a date when we expect to be finished. Bugs do come up and a fix is expected in a day or two. We do not stop fixing bugs because we are afraid we might create new ones. I am sure the developers are trying as hard as they can on the next game but they should have some kind of estimate when an update of the problems with HI are anticipated. It doesn’t hurt to give an estimate. I am sure that my customers wouldn’t appreciate it if I gave them no information of when something would be completed.

If they said the update would still be 4 or 5 months away, it would be better than constantly hearing soon. I’ve never seen a game forum where it was considered inappropriate to complain or to use humor.

Wow, I’m just shocked, bro
How old are you? :slight_smile:

"I have developed software for NASA for over twenty years. We always give a date when we expect to be finished. Bugs do come up and a fix is expected in a day or two. We do not stop fixing bugs because we are afraid we might create new ones. I am sure the developers are trying as hard as they can on the next game but they should have some kind of estimate when an update of the problems with HI are anticipated. It doesn’t hurt to give an estimate. I am sure that my customers wouldn’t appreciate it if I gave them no information of when something would be completed. 

If they said the update would still be 4 or 5 months away, it would be better than constantly hearing soon. I’ve never seen a game forum where it was considered inappropriate to complain or to use humor."

Well, yes, estimates are always nice. But sometimes they miss the deadline by a significant period of time and that gives a bad reputation. Sometimes it might be best to not give deadlines. However, I do think it would be nice to consistently update us on progress. There’s no reason that shouldn’t happen and I brought this up with them a while back (hence why we got an announcement. Now I hope this continues…)

As an aside, I don’t think it’s wrong to complain. I simply don’t think it’s going to have much of an influence on what’s going on. Therefore, it’s adding negativity to the community without having any positive effect.

I won’t try to stop the complaining - it’s obviously not against the rules and you may complain as much as you want. I just want to be clear with my stance on it. 

Well, might as well trow in my 1.144295 cents about this whole complaining issue.

…sure, you can complain all you want. But will that magically make all of our problems disappear? Nope. The developers are trying. The fact that they bother to keep us updated and ask for our feedback is proof enough. Complaining is a waste of your time and energy. That, and it creates a pretty negative atmosphere, like Ashie said.

It’s not inappropriate or illegal to complain. It’s just pointless. Want to vent your frustration? Fine! Just make sure you do it on some Yetigos, Rockoids, and Dynabirds instead of the community. :wink:

YES!!! KILL THE YETIGOS!

Save the Yetigos. Kill the Bluechicks!

Actually the yetigos will kill themselves off at some point lol. Just being honest

Exactly! So what’s the harm in blowing off some steam and saving them the effort?

As far as bluechicks go…meh, they’d make a nice snack.

…/sees kookaset in the distance

RUUUUUUUUUNNNNN

You should know my age from my profile picture. The muppets were created in 1955.