Update

I used to be a very huge fan of the game. I played it everywhere I went and was obsessed. Then in January the update was “coming very soon”. We’ll obviously that didn’t happen. I figured I would wait a little bit to see if it was a little late. Well now it’s more than just a little late. I haven’t played this game for over 5 months now because there hasn’t been any update at all for the game. I am very frustrated and I want to know of there ever will be an update, and when it will be

I wouldn’t count on it. My guess is that they’ve abandoned the game other than release the new mission every week. They’re probably giving all of their attention to the new game, especially since the revenue from this one has probably tanked due to a lot of players already having strong teams and not feeling the need to spin eggs. And a lot of people have given up on it because of the lack of updates and bug fixes. Personally I think they’ve shot themselves in the foot with the lack of updates since people will be more wary of spending money on the next game they come out with after all the problems this one has had and the lack of updates to fix it.

I used to be a very huge fan of the game. I played it everywhere I went and was obsessed. Then in January the update was “coming very soon”. We’ll obviously that didn’t happen. I figured I would wait a little bit to see if it was a little late. Well now it’s more than just a little late. I haven’t played this game for over 5 months now because there hasn’t been any update at all for the game. I am very frustrated and I want to know of there ever will be an update, and when it will be

Not from January. Update was already mentioned since November, maybe even before that…

@techieman33 You’r right, at the beginning I loved this game and was ready to spend some money in, now I do not even think to download their next game, too many lies for no results.

Guys plz don’t give up… You’re gonna make me cry…

Sadly, the pessimism is pragmatism when there is no communication from the devs.

& when it’s the same statement for the last 8 months about update pending Apple’s approval… Give or take…

I wouldn’t not download their next game just because this game isn’t getting updated. I love Hunter Island, and it was well worth 0.99USD - even more, in my opinion. The single player game has an amazing storyline, great grammar, and awesome humor with little to no bugs at all.

So I’m pretty much immune from the “where the heckie is the darn update?!” epidemic, since I don’t care for PvP and OMs.

EVERYONE. JOIN ME.

The real issue, as was mentioned, isn’t the slow update. The real issue is communication. It’s crucial for developers to communicate with the community, and this just isn’t happening here.

And personally, I wouldn’t have much motivation to play the new game if I found out it would be dumped in favor of an even newer game soon after.

I agree. Maybe if the devs actually communicated with us about why the update is taking so long, I wouldn’t be as annoyed

wait guys… come on… don’t give up… the update is coming in August… grrr I mean next August 2015!

Well, things pass and go…Was a great game but lost its motivation and uniqueness as no update. 

Sure was a Great Game when it started out but once we gone thru all the parts, we need update to keep us in our toes.

Any Game without UPDATE will just die as like their old game Dragonisland

Oi you. Yes you… Where have you been?

On the other hand, I don’t really care as long as the game has a complete, solid single player. Hunter Island has that - it just doesn’t have good multiplayer.

I suppose it’s really just how you play. I never PvP, so it will affect me less, but I definitely agree. Where are the devs? It’s almost like they’ve disappeared off the face of this Earth (and so have other users, but I don’t really blame them).

Been playing Heroes of Dragon Age, Castle Clash, Hellfire, Kingdom Age and Frontline Commando 2…

Now wating for MICROMON to be approve by Apple and release!!!