This game has died out

this update has taken far too long and even worse so that we have waited this long for an update with no new content… With pvp lacking close to no incentive i dont see much of a future as players are dropping off in bigger numbers… The least admin could do is give us a definite time frame of when this update was to come…

this update has taken far too long and even worse so that we have waited this long for an update with no new content… With pvp lacking close to no incentive i dont see much of a future as players are dropping off in bigger numbers… The least admin could do is give us a definite time frame of when this update was to come…

In 1-2 weeks - by Admin on chat.

Yep and he also said it wouldnt be an all bug update but maybe a bit gameplay aswell…

I agree with u that the game has died out but be patient

All that needs to be done is some sort of post game content other then the online mission… Something that will keep us interested… And i have been patient but even im at wits end this is a great game or was a great game that could have prospered but it seems that with updates taking this long numbers will fall very fast

Its not their decision… If it was the update would be out even before new year…

Its Apple who shoves the update to so late

Geomon had an update roll out every two weeks…i think apple just doesn’t like hunter island…

They also need to give better rewards in pvp. You can get a great ark in 30 to 40 minutes by rushing madly the the weekly meeting and not really have time to enjoy it. Why not give a good ark after every 200 COMPLETED pvp contests. This may even help discourage disconnects. Too many of my matches are over after the first couple of turns if the results favor me. The opponent disconnects to keep his record intact and to search for easier prey.

Well this isnt Geomon

It’s not that apple doesn’t like hunter island haha, there has been NO updates on ANY games since Christmas, or at least for me.

Actually, the Devs have always had a problem getting updates out because of Apple

When they did the big content update for DIB, they had to send it back in several times because Apple was saying no for some stupid reason

I kind of agree, but I still go on here and there, after a while, no offense, I get kind of tired of repetitive battling. Okay, pvp. I know, you can get AMAZING arks without money, but I have never really been a stratigest or anything, so basically, most things burned out for me too. I still go on here and there with a hope that I will be lucky for one time and get a hatchie, but that isn’t enough incentive in my opinon to keep me going.

They’re working the updates guys…

I realize that. But I wonder is there a better and faster way to provide a lot of gameplay? For example, in zenonia 3, they repeated the story and made it harder. What if there was a way to refight the first ones or something, and they would have like, grades, and starting at the lowest grade, each time they raise a grade or soemthing like that.

It’s a lot easier to provide new content if you can push content to the game from the server. But if you have to upload a whole new app to the App Store, it takes time for Apple to approve it.

I play a few iOS games that push data from the server. It’s just a case of getting the version that supports it approved by Apple. It might take time to get approved but it will be worth looking into.

Indeed we just have to wait

There’s like…a pretty sick warehouse that people can go to if they aren’t strategists… 

No way!?! Really?? Where!?

Yes the game is dying quickly, much quicker than DIB.

When DIB first came out, it felt very different from the other games, so even without PVP, it had long lasting appeal.

HI does not have such a long lasting appeal. The game has been polished here and there, and the major differences are PVP, OM and grades.

PVP is currently too luck dependent, lacking Ark variety, full of glitches and a few overpowered Arks, making it less enjoyable than it should be.

OM continues to upset at least 90% of the players (who do not win the reward) every week. It also lacks innovations and always involves dull dungeon crawling.

Grades give bonus actions, which can be very game breaking in some instances and making the game very luck dependent (even if capped at 1). For normal players, using a non-S Ark makes you somehow feel imperfect, especially if that Ark is your favorite.

One thing hasn’t change though - the devs seem to enjoy seeing players clicking the same tile for hatchlings for days.

But you can’t go back

It can only evolve

To devolve it down to DIB would silly and foolish

Nothing is perfect and it’s a learning curve. Maybe the Devs took more than they could chew.

Maybe it’s because the magic of DIB can’t be repeated

But it doesn’t mean that we should be bashing the Devs, saying they suck at their job for making games.

Sure, maybe it’s not perfect but they are doing the best they can

I’ve grown really, REALLY tired of the negativity.

There are things they should’ve foreseen but shoulda, woulda, coulda. I imagine if they could go back and fix it, they would but they can’t

The update is coming but when it’s only 4 guys doing all the work in two different cities ACROSS the world from one another, it’s HARD to do.

These things take time, which NO ONE seems to be understand.

I’m sorry if I sound harsh but when I come on and see nothing but “The Devs did a terrible job” or “the Devs need to quit being lazy” it makes me quite angry.

The Devs are good people and while criticism is welcome, attacking the Devs is not.

The update is coming. They are working hard to put it out. It might be taking longer because Apple takes forever on top of the fact the Devs just have bad luck when sending updates because Apple sends it back OR they’re having coding problems because they KNOW people are unhappy.