update.

honestly is there ever going to be a update. don’t say that we are waiting on apple because i guarantee it would have been passed by now.  like it has been a long time before word has actually come up. what is going on.

unfortunately all we can do is wait :( 

We’re in the same position you’re i

Hopefully, we’ll get some kind of annoucement soon

I don’t think it’s just going to be a big fix, with the amount of time it’s taking. And apparently the Devs work on iOS games full time.

At this point, I think we’ve all figured out that it’s more than just a bug fix.

It’s more than likely a content update too

I’m hoping for an update today. Usually the App Store has a lot of updates for me on a Thursday 6pm-7pm GMT.

Dont blame the mods here, it is beyond their control. 

The Dev’s are doing their best but it is not easy to fix bugs or such. Even developing new content takes a lot of time and testing. Getting the update approved by Apple is another factor.

Nothing else we can do except wait.

I still think that they should let us know at each step. When they have sent it for approval. If it gets sent back because of errors etc. it let’s is know where we stand instead of having people moaning when it’s coming out.

Yes, I think admin should be in the forum right now, I think people will be more calm if we have an admin representative announcing something, what their future plans etc…

Yes something along the lines of…

Hunter Island v2.0 has been submitted and is now waiting for approval off Apple.

This update contains various big fixes etc.

And if it gets rejected, then something along the lines of…

The update has been rejected. We are working hard on fixing it. Please be patient.

I highly doubt that’ll happen. Devs rarely comment on stages of the development process. All we really know at this point is that they are a month behind schedule, not the exact reason why.

I’m a member of 3 different games forums. This is the only one that doesn’t update the gamers with the games process.

I honestly don’t understand why we don’t get any updates from the developers. Perhaps it is pride that they don’t want to admit that they made mistakes. It is easy to let us blame the problems on Apple. That is getting old. If I was told that the update was delayed another month it would be better than no information at all. Even though it is simply a game, we should be told why the problems are not yet fixed. If I took my car into the shop, I sure hope that I would not be given so much false information from people that don’t seem to know what the situation really is. I am feeling sorry for the mods that seem to be in charge of misleading the player community with information that doesn’t seem to be correct. It is easy to say that you should try another game. I have a tendency to get too invested in new games and spend too much money as I have in HI. I work as a programmer and unfortunately I can’t blame my problems on Apple.