Suggestions

Hello, I wanted to know if listening to music from the iPhone would be a good idea while playing the game. It kind of sounds weird, I know. It’s like, I play my music, open HunterIsland, and my music stops. So yeah, I’d like to listen to my own music sometimes while playing, if possible. *anxiety intensifies*

Well, i have alot of sugenstions but lets start with hatchlings
The spawn rate for most players is too low and wasnt even 5% but 0.5% or that is just what others are saying
Moving on to bugs, not many bugs i havent encountered any for the last 3 days
Also if u can u should add a chat system ir mail system might make pvp,s more funner and may add other features for the future as good as the game seems there are little downfalls well its a paid game but thats okay with me being fair yous made it free for some time to promoted the game to get many downloads and such and such making it free was a great ideal and i enjoy playing the game thanks to yous making it free anyway thats all cyas.

This is already implemented, but for some devices, it doesn’t work… at least obviously. What device are you using?

I know it works on 5th gen iPhones. I can’t comment on 4th gen because my 4 died before I got to try it, sadly. :frowning: RIP.

I’m using a 5c. Also, I sorta “restarted” the app. I closed, then opened it again. It works now, thank goodness. I’m really not sure why it didn’t work before. I tried so many times. I’m really sorry for wasting time. Next time I’ll “turn it off/on” again. If that doesn’t work, I’ll check back here. Thanks again! On to taking care of my Arks~

Hmm we can add more arkadions ( putting it very simple)

It’s been stated no new arks will appear in HI that aren’t already planned.

The sequel is another story.

If you have ideas to improve the game, let us know here! 

I think that for getting the dragons, there should be a battle with the dragon’s fully evolved form, maybe three or four of them. Plus I also think that you can do something like, take the energy or something out of one arkadion, and give it to another to power that one up.

I say this because it is VERY boring, just staying in the same spot waiting for a galey,(or other) to pop up. I think that a lot of people would like it. I also think that there should be numerous spots where you can capture dragons, so you don’t know where they all are. I think that they should be randomly spawned everywhere on the map, each general area for each type of dragon. Plus, I was thinking of having an add on the the story, because it is kinda boring in the endless dungeon. I would have another large island that has a bridge that your figure automatically crosses and that you have a whole new type of element.

Thanks, Ryan

:lol:

I am certainly supportive of the ideas where you have more involved and interesting means by which to obtain rare monsters, rather than simply spam one spot over and over again. It should be difficult to get, but not boring to get. I like the kind of involved quest systems that make you go through all kinds of work and then you’re finally rewarded with the monster. There are many ways to implement ideas like this.

i agree

Sorta in like pokemon, there were like horde battles and stuff. Maybe we could add a chance( 1/50 or something) where a 6 enemy battle will occur but all six are in play at once. And the chance of a rare ark to show up in that megabattle is increased by a good amount. Just an idea and probably kinda confusing.

Also, my Ipod just started working on game center, so now I know what the online PvP is about. I also have some thoughts about that. 

I think that you should let people buy the points, but I would also recommend that if you did that, you would probably need to add on the the list of rewards.

When I got on, I had a person with a gigarock, Triphoon, and a dozen other of the rare arkadions. Please, I say PLEASE  fix that. It is getting annoying watching your arkadions getting stunned over and over, and then get dominated.

I think that this would be a good idea, but how would you target the enemies? Would you let the arkadions attack themselves or what??? plus, about the ark, how would you capture it?

Well it’s just like a regular battle, AoE moves hit all six. Or u can swipe over wich enemy to attack. Capturing would be the same

ok. I think that it sounds like a good idea, but it might be a little much. like all at once. So I agree with you totally.

Better pvp system
N more arkadions in next update

Chat system In pvp

I think that you should let people buy the points

​I don’t think so, if we’re thinking of the same thing. These kinds of things I think are best avoided.

Honestly I’d like something sorta like the Deucalion tower, except you can catch the monsters there

You get 1 battle a week and u could do it in the arena

Make the monsters psychotically hard to kill and at the end you get 1 of the monsters you beat at random

Also, this is mainly for you, ashley, I also think that it would be a nice thing to have of letting you report someone and then the faculty checks out the persons lineup and sees whether or not that they are hacking. It is insanely annoying. I’ve seen some arkadions that hav not even come out yet! And I still tried my best to defeat them
That sounds like a fun thing to do kab_kab

I also think that you could have the S,A,B,C… In some of those chests that you get in dungeons. It would be like a random spawning type of thing, and it would happen rarely.

Forum moderators can’t do anything about banning hackers from the game. Only the developers can do that, and why would they look over each line up manually when they can just flag all of them and get most of them once the update is out?

And yes, yes, I know a lot of y’all are laughing about the update now, but it will eventually come. So don’t worry. Just try to beat the hacker teams and get that awesome sense of fulfillment once you pwn them haha.