Suggestions

I play clash of clans, and on the world chat, you can report people for saying bad words or threats etc. and I thought that you could have something like this, whereas people report the person and admin checks their lineup and decides whether or not to ban them. So, is the update supposed to kick all of those hackers or what? Sorry, i’m not that informed yet on this new update.

No need to apologize. :>

Hunter Island isn’t really a multiplayer game. The only real multiplayer you can get is probably PvP, so I think that’s probably why there isn’t in-game moderators. 

I’m no tech-person, but from what I’ve read/heard, most hackers are just using one save file that has been distributed among many. That means the devs just have to ban the people with that save file. As on how they’re going to do that, I don’t really know. All I know is that the update contains something that will get rid of most, if not all, the hackers in PvP.

Pretty much, if your file information matches the hackers os is inconsistent, you will be flagged and removed from playing the game

I don’t really know how to hack, and that is pretty good, but I hope that the update is coming out soon.

also, what I was trying to say earlier, was that you could let the players flag some of the hackers, and so then it might be easier for you guys. Because I’m just guessing, but those that hacked, they are going to try to make another type of program to get back into the game and keep playing. 

Me too. Ryan said very soon like over a month ago :’(

It is taking a while

Plus, to get those hackers once and for all, (sounds a bit cheesy, I know) but you could report them, like it would be in an options button, and then you could keep taking those stupid hackers out of the game!

Well, they’ve been keeping track of them

The Devs are really, REALLY sorry this is taking so long.

Don’t worry guys, I’m sure they want the update out as much as you want it to be.

As for the suggestion, I don’t think it will be too hard and it will probably catch hackers that may have somehow escaped the radar… plus I don’t think a report thing would be too hard to do, but like I said, they have no server. The PvP is just running off of Game Center. Whether or not that affects how a report button can be implemented, I don’t know, but I thought it would be worth mentioning.

NO MORE SACRIFICING!!!

I don’t care if you make us pay, you raise or lower monsters stats, lower gold income or silver or bronze income, or what… but seriously, please, stop with the self-sacrificing! I never make my monsters do it cause I know it’s like… WRONG! Please, stop making the computer do it with every poor creature that has one on it (which is basically, every one of my favoritets).

It’s tough in the wild :stuck_out_tongue:

They’ve moved on to a better life…unles it’s storm fox…

Let’s not get into religion and/or sad thoughts now.

Although, I do wish the AI would lower the sacrificing rate. It’s much too high in my opinion, but I don’t think it should be totally erased.

Yeah some sacrificial moves are good, like stun gift. But the AI arks do get annoying. One guy has mainly storm fox and gigacerus(the second evo) and like 5 jabbits. Storm fox and rhinos would keep sacrificeing, I only killed the jabbits…

Battle fire with fire!

AKA use stun on them. Haha

If sacrificial moves should be removed, it should be for a legitimate reason (too annoying trying to catch them?) And not because it’s “sad”.

Now I get what you were saying earlier.

However, the self sacrifice is fine the way it is (maybe a slight decrease due to annoyance purposes)

It seems the move “devour” from berseker arks and sacrificial moves are used too much…

Solutions:

1. Sacrificial moves should be used with a purpose. Example: Halocat has no sense to sacrifice itself if there aren’t other arks to heal.

2. The move “devour” shouldn’t be used when the ark has full HP.

Basically, better AI for the monsters. They were looking into that in beta but it complicated too many things. Hopefully it’s better in the next game.

I like sacrificing moves.

Throw and devour are extremely useful for me

I like the idea that you could use a monster in your line-up to utilize a nasty attack

I do believe 2 things should be changed

Like Ashley said a better AI

And to return the Level effect to Throw and Bloodmagic (Where the Level of the sacrificed monster increases the damage of the attack)

I want a death counter for worldwide biteschools, starters, hatchlings, and breezelings

I also want a counter of how many enemies yetigo has killed in pvp

how about no

… Is Yetigo still banned from PvP? It used to be.