Suggestions

People tend to complain about not getting on arks. Maybe you could have 150 extra floors to get the final fusion. (The 10% and 1% winners would still be on the normal floor, but you have the option to climb higher) of course, the extra floors would need to be harder, like the infinite dungeon.

Maybe show in what area you can find the monsters, it’ll make finding them and completing the list a lot faster!

I did make a list showing the location of all monsters.

Make a heal point in the caves and tunnels. It would help a lot especially if u only have three monsters left to battle with. Also stop changing the caves and tunnels setup when u leave

…Wow this thing died, didnt it?

Suggestion: This is not my idea but i really liked it so im gonna repost it and maybe say how i think it could work

Night & Day arks, make certain arkadions appear at day & others at night and maybe make like monsters that have a .01 spawn chance but can be found anywhere on the map during the corresponding time of day

Maybe a team of a golden lion and a silver tiger (like the frost tiger in dib, forgot name sorry lol, but he is used in solaris fusion)

So the silver tiger should get a 5% power boost at night and its moves:

Shadow streak: AoE that does 2200-2400 damage. Dark type. Magic.

Lunar Dance: a move that increases the magic and attack of all friendly arks on play by 180. dark type.

StrikeClaw: Single target. Does 4000-4200 damage. Recoils 20% of arks health as if it were full (so if the ark was almost dead it will kill it rather then barely hurting it due to low health) when move is used. This move skips past half of enemies defence (ark with 2500 defence, this attack would treat it as 1250 defence) physical. Dark type.

ShadowPaw does 2800-3200 damage. Single target. Physical. Dark type.

The moves for the sun lion would have same effects rather the name of the attacks would be:

HolyBeam (holy type)

Sun beams (support)

GodlyStrike (holy type)

HeatPaw (holy)

And they should be fusable.
And make all arks either noctournal or not (i forgot the word for not noctournal, lol)
And they can only be found during a certain time of day

A suggestion for the ark “AI” in battles: change it so they don’t use moves that sacrifice themselves when they are the only one/last one in battle.

Just had a battle that seemed like it was supposed to be tough, but on the enemy’s first turn it used a move that sacrifices itself to heal.

Get rid of all these stun arks. Who enjoys watching some person constantly stun you for 10 minutes it’s smart. The only people who actually like stun arks are the downers who can’t play without them

I disagree with this suggestion

Getting rid of one strategy because is prevalent is not the answer

i think there should be a OM monster at the end of each season that is available only to the people that are still in the pool a

anyone who gets to the regular mission egg would get it

obviously it wouldnt be as good as the om monsters in the season but at least i wouldnt have to be sad because i never have a chance to get an om monster…

…I was going to say, it’s the end of the season

You should be able to get one now

I think we should have a in-depth analysis on different Arks…give people the name of the Arkadion, location, moveset, stats, and a general idea of what the Ark can do and what could be good teammates on an online team…we could do this on every ark, and if multi-tiers such as the Little-Cup (5 Stars or Less) and Mid-Cup (8 Stars or Less), then this could be an indisposable tool to any Hunter-In-Training

I think with a little bit of help i could get something like this under way :slight_smile: let me know how you think of this idea

PS its not for the game but for the forum; its more for the forum its self

maybe instead of nerfing stun from stuff like stegospike why don’t make a few OM monsters immune to stun?

I disagree, honestly I think stegospikes move should be stun for 100TU and cost 150TU

how much is it now?

100 TU

both stun and recharge?

Dead pool is lying XD
It’s 200 TU but a 250 TU stun, making it always go before the stunned ark

that’s weird…ive fought them online with my old profile but they weren’t that harsh…I guess maybe people just didn’t use them properly

Either there is no way to swap Arkadians mid-battle… or the way you do this is too obscure for me to find.

I got a VERY powerful Arkdian early on from a gold egg.  He attacks the entire enemy team at once, and kills them all.  This makes it VERY hard to capture anything, as I have to try capturing while they are at 100%.

Of course, I can have the other spots in my team be weak monsters.  But whatever I put in there gets high level quickly because of the rare guy doing so well.  Then that Arkadian is ALSO able to 1-shot everything.

I want to be able to swap to something weak when I see a new capture available, and never use that guy any other time.  But that means I need to use a bunch of Arkadians that can sacrifice themselves with the lack of swap control.

You shouldn’t be trying to use your most powerful Ark when capturing something anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

Bring some stunners and weaker arks around the level of what you’d like to capture. First, stun it (by self-sacrifice), and then weaken it with the lower leveled arks. You can also just skip your turn with the more powerful ark if you want to keep it there.