New Game Questions

Wasn’t sure if this goes into questions or off-topic and probably won’t get many answers but for the sake of curiosity I have a few questions:

1. Will we be able to actively transfer OUR Arkadions from Hunter Island, or is the transfer just the ability to catch those monsters?

2. If we can transfer Arkadion from Hunter Island, will we be able to transfer monsters from Dragon Island Blue?

3. Will the !BONUS ACTION! system be in effect or will it discarded?

4. Will there be a short time where it is free? Because I’m short on money lol…

5. Will the avatars (EX. Leon and Leona from Hunter Island and the nameless summoner from Dragon Island Blue) be customizable?

6. Will we be able to name our character?

7. I don’t have another question but 7 is supposed to be a lucky number…

No idea about any of those, but they are good questions.

1: I’m pretty sure we transfer our actual arks, but dont spread this around as I’m not certain

2: probably not, dib, as it has no pvp, has extremely op monsters. Also the game is very old and not online compatible, which is what I would guess monster transfer would use.

3: I really dont know about this one…

4: Most likely not, maybe a few months after release BUT the devs need money, and Alot of people will want new game as soon as its out. The devs would loose ALOT of revenue if they made it free on release, which isnt wise imo.

5: Possibly, but I dont really see the devs adding that, as it would be alot of programming and not that important imo…

6: that might happen

7: Seven is lucky lol

1. Will we be able to actively transfer OUR Arkadions from Hunter Island, or is the transfer just the ability to catch those monsters?

Your Arkadions. Not all of them, you’d have to pick a few that you want to bring.

1. If we can transfer Arkadion from Hunter Island, will we be able to transfer monsters from Dragon Island Blue?

We are not planing on it.

1. Will the !BONUS ACTION! system be in effect or will it discarded?

It will likely be discarded :slight_smile:

1. Will there be a short time where it is free? Because I’m short on money lol…

I cant say there wont be for sure, but at least initially we dont plan on it for any of our games. So even if we do that it will be months after release.

1. Will the avatars (EX. Leon and Leona from Hunter Island and the nameless summoner from Dragon Island Blue) be customizable?

That is to be determined.

1. Will we be able to name our character?

That is also to be determined

1. I don’t have another question but 7 is supposed to be a lucky number…

:slight_smile:

Ryan, for number 2 I’m pretty sure planning has three “N’s”…

Also how many can we bring over? I’m thinking Cyrowyrm, gigarock, and Octoneer.

I was wondering how many we can bring too. There are a lot that I like.

Thank you, Ryan.

I did not expect any answers, so this was a surprise.

A welcome one, at that.

ear piercing shriek of jubilance

yES BREEZELING YOU WILL COME WITH ME

Thanks for answering these questions Ryan; I was honestly not expecting no. 1… how are you going to go about that?

7 lucky? no way for me 13 is lucky , and itsproven itself too (yeh i know its supposed to be an unlucky number :P) 

Wait we can transfer HI arks too, i know my friend would bring Gremly…

At the moment I am thinking 3 Arks you can bring from HI. I cant say how it will work just yet but it will require internet connection :slight_smile:

Yeah. 3 seems right. Scorpionix, cryowyrm, and vortexor I think I’ll bring. Might replace vortexor with omega
Thank you for that Ryan. That’s gunna be one of my favorite features.

Will elements be the same? For army moves.

3? Yikes, going to be hard to choose.

If I had to pick 3 out of all of them… Cyberwyrm, Vegitiger and shadowstalker

This is gonna be very hard. I’m thinking SS, And idk… And idk…

Tremorback, Don Penguini, and Halopard

Another set of questions:

1. Will there be new beginners?

2. Will there be the gold system?

3. (This is more of a favor that a lot of people would like I think) Can there be a Silver-to-Gold system? You know like I pay 500,000 silver to get 10 gold (I see that as fair)

4. This is more of a idea than a question. At the beginning of Hunter Island you got an Arkadion Egg, which had the hatchlings, Halocat, Nightfoal, Moby, Duskling, Miniocerous, Flamogaru, remember? Well how about, after beating the game, each player gets a egg with ONLY OM monsters (Ex. Shisaguard, Shadowstalker, Cryowyrm, Astroleon) That way no one can complain that they have no chance at the PvP because they have monsters relatively match-up to the other players. This egg can only be obtained this way (sorta as a reward for saving the world, or the Island) and I think a lot of players would love this.

Let me know what you think Ryan, Deadpool, Ashley, etc

Mine would probably be Shadowstalker, Cryowyrm and Kamiwyrm if I get it.

Ermahgerd Ryan u make it so hard XD

Gigarock, Cyrowyrm, and then idk which one :frowning:

Taking 3 sanders

^u sound like kooka…

Ah, alright. Gotcha. Good luck if you need it, guys : )

YISS MY FRIEND LET’S GO

What do you mean

Only I can sound like me