Suggestions

^ yeah that would be awesome

I’m not sure if someone mentioned this already, but I think adding other pvp brackets will make things challenging, competitive and fun. It will cost the same tickets and diamond rewards as the current pvp but limits the arks that can be used.

1. Current PVP (everything goes)

2. 8 Star PVP (arks with up to 8 stars only)

3. 5 Star PVP (arks with up to 5 stars only, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd evolution allowed if 5 stars or less)

4. Wild PVP (catchable arks only (PVP reward arks NOT allowed as well))

Also I think I know of a way to fix the trading issue of OP monsters. If the monster is a higher level than the highest leveled monster that you have which wasn’t gotten by trades, it won’t obey your orders, almost like searannosaurus I think it was… Or yetigo

Honestly, the trading idea and the adoption idea are what i would LOVE to see in the game.

Also, there are many people asking for more islands and whatnot, so what I’m thinking is that once you beat the game, you do something like the infinite dungeon, but it would be more like the arena, but you would only get XP.

not sure if this has been said before, but here is my most urgent suggestion.
Atm it is pain to chanche your whole lineup. I am thinking about a system where I can sace my lineups an load them up(for ovp and single mode).
Also searching for a specific monster for example chopperbug will take its time if you have hunderds of arks.
A search system which you can enter the names of the ark will help a lot.

Otherwise I agree with most of the mentioned suggestions(ecxept a few like trading)

Perhaps you could have 3 different teams.

Yeah I agree with the whole saving teams cause it would be nice to have a separate one for ID and one for OM’s etc. however, it would be cool if you could implement sage or S class quests i.e kind of like DIB where you had the collection quest and the recipe completion quest etc. and maybe new arks or recipes implemented from the monster ideas some really good ones like the hydras by tib and sonar and lunar dragons by masterofgreen could be rewards for completing these quests. However, I would have to say that all these ark rewards would have the potential or ability of a 10* and above ark just to make it worthwhile :slight_smile:

Hmm well, it may not be the best but i will just say it, Another online thing, like we have Oms, which are weekly missions, but maybe we could have daily missions aswell? Like it could have something like 2x the experience, or 2x the silver, or maybe a dungeon that has a chance to find a small pot of gold (100? If thats a fair number but it isnt abusable though because it would he very rare) or maybe It could have something like S ranks have 2x the chance to show up and the dungeon could have semi rares in it like cherub or levi so like once a week you could have the double S chance so if you want a certain s rank farming could become much easier (still same spawn rate, just higher chance of S) Or something like that or maybe a dungeon that has All certain elements for each day so like for example

Monday: x2 silver

Tuesday: x2 experience

Wendsday: Try the dungeon for a chance to get a pot of gold! (Containing xx gold)

Thursday: x2% S rank (insert the semi rare here)

Friday: x2 Chests in dungeons

Saturday: Complete this dungeon for a special weekly egg! (Description of weekly egg below)

Sunday: Specific type or element dungeon e.g. All dragon arks, all water arks, all bird arks, all fire arks and so on

And the weekly egg, it would be sorta like a gold egg, but it would only have arks you dont have but it would have a limit to how many stars the prizes are, so you cant win another Future or last om prize, and no hatchlings and yes, this may seem like total crap for only get one a week but here is the good part, all the prizes would be atleast A? Rank (if this isnt to abusable) and if the winner of the egg has all Arks below star limit then it will have a few repeats but atleast like a 30% chance of getting a semi rare, so in approx 3 weeks you can have 1 a rank semi rare which isnt abusable, Right?

Personally, this sound like a good idea. Maybe for the egg, each time you win it (once a week, right?) the next time, you would get better prizes. That would make it good and fair.

Yeah, once a week and yeah for the really unlucky if they keep trying they are garunteed a prize

I don’t think that’s attainable with a force of four coders.

As for making the prize better each week, also that’s not a great idea, because think about it: you’d just get better and better arks forever. There’d be no point to a prize you won 5-6 weeks prior to the one you’re winning that week.

No, the way im saying it is everytime you get A good prize it resets so you cant just constantly get better arks and it might not be the best idea but just a thought

Not that, I think that’d be okay – to an extent. What dajara said that you’re guaranteed a better prize each week isn’t great, in my opinion.

I think in the new update u guys should give everyone a gold egg with a 50% chance(4x if u hit fever) of getting the main prize :smiley:

Playing rewards for playing each day, such as 10 gold everyday you play

And after so many days award a free egg and such…

This would assist newer players

also i wish you could add a feeding system where you could feed monsters to other monsters

you could only feed a monster like 2 time a day or something.

My suggestion, perhaps when given a gold egg in even the missions you get it from,

you have at least 3+ stared Arks. I think it would be a fair since gold eggs are not that common once

you start out, as I did. I think at least taking out the one stared arks would be better. Or at least do

something that could make it possible to get a prize we want. I don’t know if this was suggested or not, but

just my take on the egg ideas.

What i think is that if u battle a boss monster or players, it should have a chance that it could drop an egg (that can be traded)U have to make an online world that is for just chatting and trading golds,silvers and eggs. For sure there should still be an offline world where you get your arkadions,fight bosses. Change the gold deals too coz the gold deals are not that good. It should be like 500 golds for 0.99$ and again just a suggestion. Thank you!!!

Trading gold and silver is just silly.

There’s no reason for it and trading egg…eh, that would work.

And 500 gold is too high.

300 gold I’d agree with. At least enough for one gold egg.

They should probably have daily quests that gives probably like 10 golds and probably an egg (not the golden egg). If they make an online server, people should have titles under their names such as Rookie hunter etc. 

I agree with you in the trading silvers, golds and stuff because people will try to (all hackers will be banned from PvP in the next update. Sincerely, Admin)(all hackers will be banned from PvP in the next update. Sincerely, Admin) hack golds and silvers again but then again theyll get banned.