Showdown Tower Discussion

are there any tricks to avoiding the harder opponents?

I.E pattern of door selections, etc.

Follow the guide from KD

1 Like

Well talking about roadblocks and overcoming hurdles as a F2P player in another thread. I just overcame one hurdle that I havenā€™t been able to jump over since I started playing this game.

I finally completed the Showdown tower AND completed ever single consolation prize.
Very happy to say the least. Itā€™s a nerve raking event some battles against trainers on level 12 went down to the wire and I almost lost all my badges but I won!

Never give up beginners! It took me around 9 months to finally beat it.
Edit: would have had no chance without @Killerdog Showdown guide.
Thanks KD

3 Likes

You have missed 1 final challenge from Showdown Tower my friend, youā€™ll never get to try it.

@Saitama Congrats, itā€™s a great satisfaction to complete ST perfectly! I remember when it first came out I had real trouble facing some of the trainers on the 11th and 12th floorsā€¦ the difficulty is nicely judged.

@Xyzencross I hope Hector Finnegan decides to come back someday with a new monster to tease us with before its release. It was cool getting to see Cyclozar like that.

1 Like

Believe it or not I walked through the middle door on the last badge hoping Hector will reveal himself.

Was disappointed.

I feel that the difficulty is nicely judged ONLY because of your showdown tower guide. Without that guide I would give up on the consolation prizes. Would give me heart issuesā€¦

Hahahaha, it was removed for some time, I didnt get to battle Hector as well when I already had a good team. Side note, it was RAF that started the tower guide, KD made one himself a few ST after so that he can share to the community, hahaha, ours was RAF exclusive, sorry for being stingy :rofl:

@Saitama I meant difficulty of the trainers themselves.

@Xyzencross I remember Zardecil or one/two other RAF members were trying to use the exclusive ST map as a tool to convince me to join the clan haha. Only reason I showed an interest was to make writing my own a little easier, but I went ahead and wrote mine over the course of a couple of events.

Btw I updated it this time so it now includes ALL of the trainer names and a brief detail of the lineups of the trainer battles you need to do for consolation prizes. A couple of these were not detailed in the past. Now Iā€™m just waiting for the Devs to change the map completely and put me back to square one XD

1 Like

Thatā€™s true as far as trainer difficulty is concerned the Devs did a very good job.

Abe & Been beat me once or twice on level 11 but I adapted by the time reached twelve. Also Garcia beat me once on level 11 or 12 I got caught off guard by his Zhulong Frontlineā€¦wiped out my team with sneak attack all.

But yeah good job Devs.

Now yours is better as it gives details on the trainers and the monsters used, hahaha, I pray they dont change it completely, its tiring to map Showdown tower

1 Like