New Event: Weekly whatever

I wish they made it into token instead of tickets because of the SHOWDOWN TOWER :confused:, 1 gem for 15 battles hmmm… idk

Although i appreciate this new event, thanks devs

What do you think guys?

I think that i rather focus on Showdown Tower,i’m almost at 8th floor don’t have time for that now.

The devs are getting WAY too stingy with their gems. 15 battles, some of which give you pathetic teams that are almost impossible to win with, all for a single gem. Seriously guys? We should be getting at LEAST 5 gems for having to get around this much team incompitency. No one’s got enough time or motivation to be able to do all this every single week. It’s a step in the right direction though.

You are right with the 15 battles, but it will be only 45 tickets a week for a gem.
That is nothing compared to the 1008 Tickets you have available.

Yeah, that’s assuming that you can win every single time with various teams that you’ve never used before. Good luck with that.

First of all i REALY like the idea. Its weakly changed, so theres always something to do as a high level player, and it let you expirience diffrent team. Just tried my first SS team, was kinda fun :slight_smile:

Second, rewards are an insult. 1 gem for 15 battles in a weak? Not even asking for 5, but 3 seems to fit.

Also didnt notice the exp given, hopefully it will help farming to be interesting.

Fist bump bro

Agree the rewards are not worth the struggle

Yeah exactly i don’t feel motivated enought to grind for 1 gem 

Not sure what I think about this event yet, but I disagree the devs have gotten stingy with gems (Stingy with communication and fixing bugs, that’s another matter.). SOTF and UC have both been updated compared to original design to provide more opportunities for gems and rare gems. And we’ve had some holiday special log ins and events with gems. This event may turn out to be good or bad, but to say overall that they have gotten stingy with gems as compared to previously is, imo, wrong.

I agree
Opened 2 packs of 10 in ones and 2 rare eggs this month, without buying gems. Events were rewarding
Its just a bad call on this one, hope they will realize that.

Good attempt to make us happy, but really, Its a flop.

Good idea devs but will not work
1st should be tokens not tickets
2nd prizes are terrible 15batlles for 1 gem dont worth it al least 3 gems
3rd maybe instead of silver give us xp

I prefer pots and gems only. Seriously devs, we can farm for as much fruits and silvers as we want. Pls change them to gems. 5 gems a week will motivate us really. :3

I completely agree with lucrayzor

Lol 1 gem. Go ******** devs.

Nice idea!!! But you all have right with the 1 gem. Maybe it should be a rare gem. 5 gems i think will not happen and Showdown Tower is don’t like.
Sorry, i correct myself. I mean i don’t like Showdown Tower Event.

Ok, wtf. The battles are possible, but how much luck you need there? Lol, good teams but better enemys haha please change this Devs its a cool idea but to hard battles and to low rewards for that.

I really liked it! I already won the first games. This game is really for the fun and it is nice to see how poor teams could win with good strategies.

Much better than showdown tower… not everything is about getting rewards…

Are we all getting the same teams?

I need yt video for the second and third battle with Bitterbeast and 3 protectors in first line. I don’t see a strategy by these battles:(.