Showdown Tower Discussion

No message = no trainer for the record

1 Like

Are you talking about the cases where there are two red doors and one with no message? Because on those I’m 99% certain that you can still meet the trainer behind the door with no message.

Has that ever happened? Coz I’m sure that doors with no messages will never have any trainer battles in them. @Dev_VKC can you confirm which is correct?

Yup, it’s happened to me quite a few times. On the battles where there’s no trainer then obviously no message = zero chance but on the ones with r-r you can still meet the trainer in the middle. I’ve tried to avoid certain trainers like that and still met them.

It has never happened with me, when there is no warning. And no trainer shows up !!

I’m on floor 11 ,so far KD’s mapping has been accurate for me. In doors with - , I never met any trainer .

I’ve just gone through Garcia’s door on level 10 with RED WRITING 10 times in a row and he didn’t appear even once.
I need to beat him one more time for the consolation prize. Feels like I’m getting scammed! This is beyond RNG. Has anybody else experienced something like this?

Edit: 11 times
Edit: He finally appeared on the 12th attempt. I won the battle and got the gems…

Yea it happens.

Hello I was wondering if anybody could help me build a team that is capable of getting me through floor 12. This is the first time I’ve made it this far and I would really love to beat it for once. I’ll attach photos of my monsters. image image image image image

are there any tricks to avoiding the harder opponents?

I.E pattern of door selections, etc.

Follow the guide from KD

1 Like

Well talking about roadblocks and overcoming hurdles as a F2P player in another thread. I just overcame one hurdle that I haven’t been able to jump over since I started playing this game.

I finally completed the Showdown tower AND completed ever single consolation prize.
Very happy to say the least. It’s a nerve raking event some battles against trainers on level 12 went down to the wire and I almost lost all my badges but I won!

Never give up beginners! It took me around 9 months to finally beat it.
Edit: would have had no chance without @Killerdog Showdown guide.
Thanks KD

3 Likes

You have missed 1 final challenge from Showdown Tower my friend, you’ll never get to try it.

@Saitama Congrats, it’s a great satisfaction to complete ST perfectly! I remember when it first came out I had real trouble facing some of the trainers on the 11th and 12th floors… the difficulty is nicely judged.

@Xyzencross I hope Hector Finnegan decides to come back someday with a new monster to tease us with before its release. It was cool getting to see Cyclozar like that.

1 Like

Believe it or not I walked through the middle door on the last badge hoping Hector will reveal himself.

Was disappointed.

I feel that the difficulty is nicely judged ONLY because of your showdown tower guide. Without that guide I would give up on the consolation prizes. Would give me heart issues…

Hahahaha, it was removed for some time, I didnt get to battle Hector as well when I already had a good team. Side note, it was RAF that started the tower guide, KD made one himself a few ST after so that he can share to the community, hahaha, ours was RAF exclusive, sorry for being stingy :rofl:

@Saitama I meant difficulty of the trainers themselves.

@Xyzencross I remember Zardecil or one/two other RAF members were trying to use the exclusive ST map as a tool to convince me to join the clan haha. Only reason I showed an interest was to make writing my own a little easier, but I went ahead and wrote mine over the course of a couple of events.

Btw I updated it this time so it now includes ALL of the trainer names and a brief detail of the lineups of the trainer battles you need to do for consolation prizes. A couple of these were not detailed in the past. Now I’m just waiting for the Devs to change the map completely and put me back to square one XD

1 Like

That’s true as far as trainer difficulty is concerned the Devs did a very good job.

Abe & Been beat me once or twice on level 11 but I adapted by the time reached twelve. Also Garcia beat me once on level 11 or 12 I got caught off guard by his Zhulong Frontline…wiped out my team with sneak attack all.

But yeah good job Devs.

Now yours is better as it gives details on the trainers and the monsters used, hahaha, I pray they dont change it completely, its tiring to map Showdown tower

1 Like