The nerf thread

There has been countless nerf threads and other threads taken out of topic because a monster is too “OP”.Here is the place to share what you think should be nerfed in what way. This is the battleground of nerfs and have fun.Let the battle begin !!!

1 Like

All sendback and cannibalise monsters’ speed must be lowered to that of dracarosa’s .

Now this is my kinda thread!

1 Like

Yeah if people use it to talk about nerf there is gonna be drama BUT it will be contained in this thread and other threads will be safe.

This is the exact same thread as Which mons are mythics in legendary clothing except you didn’t lie about the thread’s purpose.

8 Likes

Based and duckpilled

Nerf megalo speed that ■■■■ bastard is OP as ■■■■ because it counters my team and i am to lazy and dumb to think how to overcome it :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Nerf cani, there I said it!

Then you should switch to fire and run shiny coldheart!

If Canishogun had 20% speed, he wouldn’t be weak to Megalodragon. Simple!

2 Likes

And then introduce a mythic with speed swap field that inverses the speed of all incoming mons

3 Likes

Maybe even a mythic that can reverse the team order. Crazy, huh?

1 Like

Nerf every Monster that has chrono Killer and stun counter. Cuz they wrecks my team

Give MEGALODRAGON stun immunity and add sleep immunity instead of frenzy
Remove raw from assistance
Add raw to sonic strike and it would be the biggest Cani nerf ever

1 Like

We have a deal

1 Like

Then add it on xxx+ tier

2 Likes

I say we nerf everything and when everything is nerfed we spam the fourms with buff threads in order to nerf everything again.

6 Likes

1 Like

Nah, Stag still wrecks it. Cani should be RAW underdog.

1 Like

It has raw Sonic strike so it can took out Cani :v

1 Like