RAW Underdog yes or no?

Remove raw from assistance:)

No that is necessarily for Megalo to donā€™t be abused with AP.

:thinking:
New skill set for Megalo
Active:
Sonic strike
Power slash
Assistance
Link bloodbite
Passive:
Frenzy
Raw focus: This Monsters attack canā€™t be redirected to others if thereā€™s no friendly protector
:slightly_smiling_face:
itā€™s a buff ofc.

1 Like

Lol what

Letā€™s stay on topic.

PS: thatā€™s way too OP for a SE.

1 Like

Yes make underdog raw.

I just CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!. Now raw underdog? Whatā€™s gonna be next?

Is a poll to see peopleā€™s opinion. There is a problem?

Thatā€™s the point another coward attack from @DonT89 to TNC clan i really donā€™t care because 20 votes in total represent nothing to the total playerbase the results will only show the opinion of the most active forum users seems pretty curious to me that after the argument i had with @DonT89 2 days ago regarding my opinion about his skill and now he come up with a canis nerf that will only affect mine and @DRACARYS strategy and isnā€™t the solution to all the problems that he sees in canis so my man @DonT89 this is a new low for you

Why you are attacking again? I did propose RAW underdog for a fair reason.
Canis doesnā€™t have counters pre-underdog, the only one is Megalo.
So playing Santistag make Underdog too safe to play, + Boosting protectors is really bad, they are almost impossible to kill.
If you want to take it personally go on. I see a lot of people voting yes, so this idea is not crazy.
Or do you prefer what @NMEduck said? RAW Sonic Strike?

3 Likes

youā€™re still comparing few aoe kills with controlā€¦

No, I am not concerned about AoE, exist an AP that GT if you donā€™t mind

Iā€™m almost certain they would prefer a cost increase and a megalo buff. Then megalo can hit whatever it wants so it will be much stronger and it will nerf cani aoe users equally. Making it raw actually benefits all the cani aoe users who donā€™t run a protector in the frontline like me but a cost increase affects everyone who uses the strategy and will not totally kill it like a tu restriction would.

When you use santistag in a canis FL you have to compromise stun protection so is a huge weakness

Thatā€™s not that bad of a weakness since the monsters being buffed are almost never stun immune and stag being stunned is fine since itā€™s a protector with camo.

Give megalos frenzy passive the ability to ignore camo. Possibly only on a protector tho

1 Like

Guys you didnā€™t understand yet? They want a 100% rate underdog.
Every strategy can be countered before except underdog

They just donā€™t want a nerf that almost solely targets them. It doesnt matter if underdog canā€™t be completely hard countered by a single monster if the strategy itself has glaring weaknesses that create easy counters in the midgame

I donā€™t want to discuss on what is right or what is not.
This is a pool and if TNC want to bring all the crew to vote no thatā€™s not gonna change that there is people that said yes

1 Like

Thatā€™s RAWā€¦