Probably the most broken move ever created.

Yet the Devs didn’t solve the RNG issue. My main problem with the RNG was when Stag and/or a Chrono Protector was on the field. I have BB and It’s a stressful situation. That hasn’t been fixed. Same trash with Taunt.

You guys need to try going raw if you haven’t before. It’s a lot better in almost every way than using protection

Its probably the greatest strategy in neo history.
If it wasnt great devs would had not went all out to nerf Ap spam.

I dont remember a strategy that got nerfed as much as ap.

1 Like

Feel free to move this to the meme thread after a few days but I think it’s hilarious right here for now

On a sidenote, I could’ve used a lot of other players for this (@Lucrayzor @Josuinho @Icono @Unown to name a few) but I only had so much space for the meme :joy:

3 Likes

I had stun lock too.

1 Like

Yeah, I know we’ve been over this. Are you making a joke or something?

1 Like

When are you gonna grow up.

You should really stop faking quotes.

Lochi did stunlock first.

He showed me the team before it was ever meta.

3 Likes

Lochi bronzeshell/boxes stun lock was another varient from my Soul stealer stun lock.

I remember very well i did my soul stealer team and took rank 1 a pvp later lochi used the boxes stun lock. I even have video proof more then 2 years ago

And i remember having a talk with lochi on how to improve the team and discussed both my soul stealer how it had advantage over his stun lock team and how his stun lock team had advantage over my bronzeshell switch places team.

After that pvp everyone was playing bane trying to counter soul stealer.

Finally something we can agree on @Zardecil :call_me_hand:

There was no resemblance to your stun lock team. You can hardly call it a variant.

Gary, let’s not turn this into another who invented what thread. I invented stun lock. It’s not even an argument.

@Unown

1 Like

Its definitely different but had similar concept.

Mine would go from sleep lock into stun lock then into bloodcraves then i can sweep the entire filed.

I remember his early varient was the opposite. He would go motor bronzel shells then boxes then repluse stun then into drako geo leo gold

I dont know what was the last version of his stun lock team since i was on a break but i do remember the early version.

This was my switch places stun lock. I couldnt find my ss stun lock which was alot earlier.

This was unloaded in jul-2017

If you really want to be picky then the idea of stunning the enemy team has been around since the dawn of neo. The devs invented it. There was some video I watched back when no pvp existed where someone had 3 shockers lined up in a row to stun.

The tinkerclaus boxes variant came way later. Originally it was motor 5th ally substitute the motor dragon. Then do backstab and stuff.

Idk how you would call stunning the same concept, when it was 2 completely different methods of stunlocking the enemy team. Stunning 4 shells that you put into the enemy team to 600 seconds and playing disruption is completely different from setting up a soulstealer and then removing stun protection afterwards.

True thats why i give him credit for making the box/bronzeshell stun lock team.

But you have to look what was the motivation of making such team too.

I think the word you’re looking for is inspiration rather than motivation. Motivation is simple: team was built because lochi wanted to win games.

Inspiration is really hard to pin down. Could be SS team had some part in it, could have been that he had the inspiration for it before he ever saw said ss team and he just went for feedback once he saw it for the first time.

You can have credit for the SS stun lock, but the most reasonable way to look at it is that multiple people came up with multiple versions of stun lock at the same time.

I need more RAW monsters to do that. I love the idea of RAW though. Going in aggressive and attacking.

Maybe you guys should take this to the basement

You see no one was using stun bombs at the time except me so you know where his inspiration came from.