Probably the most broken move ever created.

I don’t think he even used stun bombs. He used almost exclusively shocking entrances.

Literally the same damn topics over and over again.
Ap spam debates and who invented what first.

Also, are you guys having fun now? Geo backstab combos, obnoxious and fast sweeping team with cani, boring sweeping teams with cannabalise, and the fight of who has the better limited and faster monster. I don’t know what’s gonna be mera but so far, it looks boring and unfun.

1 Like

Yeah I’m having fun. I’m playing around with kurao again.
New tree superepic is hard counter to canishogun goldoid summon.

I’m just happy you are able to play Zard.

I was talking about early varient and yes he used them + he would use accelerate on goldtail too.

That’s literally irrelevant because Im talking about stupid SS skill that lets your 4* monsters do 4-5k damage AoE and guess what? You can’t stop it because they are way too fast.

Ah I haven’t seen any of those yet this pvp.

Me too, will see for how long. Stuff picking up soon.

Those teams are like the deodragin teams from a year ago or so. They gain a material advantage and then they run out of gas for 200 seconds. You then have to set stuff up that will gain you board presence from there.

2 monsters eat your damn 8 monsters. After that it 14 vs your 8… do you even math? Anyways, face that team the come to be about playing around or whatever you think you can do lmao