My Voidress is invalid??

@Dev_VKC Problems with my Voidress
Please fix this

Friend ID:

You cannot use Voidress because she was deleted by whoever you shared your account with

32 Likes

19 Likes

:0

2 Likes

Bruhhhhh🦍

1 Like

Big brain move to share your account with someone who deletes monsters… :brain::brain::brain:

15 Likes

It’s strange but game should allow us to delete any monster except awakened mythic. Awakened mythics are too hard to obtain to be deleted easily.

Dang this is gonna be fun to watch lol

8 Likes

Sharing your code is a choice you make off of your own volition, suffering the consequences of sharing your TN is also something you should do on your own (IMO) lol and also know who you are sharing your TN with. The devs stated clearly do not share your TN lol and here we are lol

2 Likes

Monsters need not always be deleted by people whom you share account. You could actually delete your monsters by mistake. After all, it just takes 2 clicks.

2 Likes

People’s intentions may not always be rainbows and sunshine when they have a prominent account such as Loki’s one in their clutches.lol

2 Likes

I think you meant to say “Mr. X’s one in their clutches”

8 Likes

Right, I wanted to say that, thank you for confirming, im now sure that is the account in question.

RIP @Mr_Lokiiii

3 Likes

That’s what we call a pro gamer move.
Man wanted to grind unranked pvp so hard that he sacrificed his voidress.
Voidress lost into another greater void. Hope that voidress finds my deleted Gf lily🤲

2 Likes

because this has 11 likes?, it’s not for so much guys, don’t hate so much

No hate, it’s just really funny

@Phantom00 this is a sad day for voidress enthusiasts

to what extent is it possible to return the monster?

Yo hice lo mismo,compartĂ­ mi codigo y me borraron mi mitico despierto

what’s the point of doing that? I do not see the need, they have shared excellent accounts with me and I would not do that