My Voidress is invalid??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Loooooooollllll​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What’s up :neutral_face:

I have bad and good accounts of friends and I would not do anything to any of them, I guess we are not the same🤝🏻

1 Like

Of course, thanks to that I was able to test mythical awakened in times that were scarce, you have to be grateful in life as I was taught since I was little I’m glad to see that there are more people like me

exactly bro🤝🏻❤

How often do you find yourself on that screen? I haven’t been on the delete screen for years. I think maybe I’ve accidentally clicked into it once or twice, but never also then clicked on monsters and clicked the delete button.

So I think for any normal situation accidental deletion of monsters is extremely rare. I think I’ve only heard of maybe 1-2 cases in the last 5+ years, besides people being silly with their account.

The Devs have always said they wouldn’t get involved to help in these cases and I hope they never change that. Besides, was this even Loki’s normal account or the one that was gifted to him which I think 10+ people have the code to… it would be such a poor argument to say he deserves help on that one!

9 Likes

I’ve deleted a legendary mon on purpose before, I can verify that you really can’t accidentally do it

it’s not something you can say for sure, i just hope the first owner didn’t delete voidress, it would be a waste of time to have given his account in the first time

For the account I’m referencing I can easily name close to 10 people with access to it. So yes I’m certain about that fact, but Loki didn’t say which account has the Voidress sold so you’re right I can’t be sure about that

1 Like

Well…

Mr x, unique with voidress

He shared the friend code though which indicates the account

This shouldnt be happening. @Mr_Lokiiii was top 1

7 Likes

:flushed:

8 Likes

That is simply not possible. I do not accept it

Anyway, I want you to get it back for me, you’ve already done it for other people so there’s no problem

@Mr_Lokiiii I found something special for you

3 Likes

You know, I don’t care about Voidress, it really is a mythical one that I never thought to use on my team, I only spent 160 gems on it, but it still seems unfair to me, it is not possible that they have deleted it

Wow, thanks for saying it, there are some envious ones around here who still don’t believe it

1 Like

6 Likes

.i want my Voidress