❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

I’m 90% sure somebody told me Chronox took epic pots at some stage before it was evolved into a super epic. I had already evolved him though. Who knows, maybe I just got trolled as a noob.

There was a bit of confusion about this when Chronox first came out, but I’m certain it was SE potions. You can see one of the earliest posts about it here: Still cannot feed Chronox the epic potions

2 Likes

I remember when chronox first came out and can confirm this

Yes. Those random ingredients were the problem. Not a single crystalmouth in ~350 tickets. I played it again the next day, and it only appeared 3 times while I spent another ~350, all the other times were Goldmouth and broncemouth. Maybe it needs a little adjustment, to increase its appearance ratio a little more

No really, I won this Dungeon Challenge in 3 days and had never won it, tbh all PvE events are easy except UC

136 posts were split to a new topic: My Voidress is not legit??

@Dev_VKC

When Tinker is coming in, following the death of a payback monster, the entrance effect doesn’t always trigger. I think you fixed this for Motor, as it’s due to the fact the entrance effect needs a target and sometimes it misses because of the payback. This is the same bug :blush:

@Dev_VKC I still haven’t received 2 of the anniversary rewards I claimed

Yes. Because you haven’t leave your information on this thread.

1 Like

no, I’m talking about 2 of the anniversary login rewards

My friend code: 54648101

Thank you as always. Will this bug be fixed during the dungeon challenge? Difficulty is high if the team composition cannot be changed…

The unclicked buttons in dungeon and pvp matching screen are from the fix we did for the latest udpate.
We are currently looking into it. We’re very sorry for the troubles.

I’m sorry for the issue. It can only be fixed in the next update.
For now, please use this button to change monster before the start of battle.
Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 12.48.19

8 Likes

*the start of each floor

You will not miss any rewards (gem or 6-star ticket) from anniversary login once you claimed it.
Even if you experienced cannot connect issue, the correct gems or 6-star tickets counts will be updated after the issue is fixed.

2 Likes

@Dev_VKC I had a weird bug.
I killed the last monster of my opponent. After that immediately 3 of my monsters pretend to die (death sentence of dolphoone before). I saw the explosion but my monsters were still there
But the screen stuck at that point.
So the lineup of my opponent was cleared and no monster visible anymore.
But nothing happens at that point.
Good that I had a honest opponent and DC to give me the win.

And for clarify I had still monsters in my reinforcement

1 Like

Same thing here:

1 Like

Same with me I killed the opponents vigziard and then two of my mons(peng and vigzi) both died from dolphoones death sentence then the screen got stuck and it ended up in draw.
@Dev_VKC

You get a draw out of this?

I guess my opponent closed the app cuz I gained a Victory due to opponent disconnect

Yup