Monsters that need to be re-balanced for PvP

From what I know of, not many arks have mystic bane. I can only think of haniwei and the doggy ark. The point is, both of these arks above are either non-obtainable for a very long time or only obtainable from egg spin(pain in the a*¥ for terrible spinner like me). Powering up mystic bane does not change anything for regular pvp players. Shadow stalker will still dominate.

I say nerf scapegoat, maybe give it 50% success rate

We need to nerf/change with the future in mind. More mystic bane is coming, probably soon.

Honestly I dont think mysticbane needs a buff but rather better arks that have mysticbane. The only two arks that have it currently are shisaguard and haniwel. Mysticbane does physical damage but neither shisaguard nor haniwel have a strong magic stat but not a good attack stat to actually make good use of mysticbane. As such having a physical damaging attack on shisaguard and haniwel seems rather outta place.

Golgemios is a good one with it and it still doesn’t do enough damage. 

See, that is an excellent point

Not when Golgemios’s Mysticbane does 500 damage against Shadowstalker. 

Forgot about Golgemios

What is Golgemios, and what it’s moves are like?:slight_smile:

500 is still not even 1/3 of its hp.

Mysticbane should at least be able to THKO it…

Golgeimos is one of the unreleased arks.

See, Tajid? People want to know about unreleased Arks. Now am I going to get accused of bragging if I tell its moves? I sure hope not. 

Here they are:

Army Fist.

Brash Beat.

Mysticbane - hits 2 targets.

Noidbane - hits 2 targets.

Fang Break [passive].

I never said people never want to know about unreleased arks. People asked about advice on something that can help them RIGHT NOW, gosh…

& I have a lot of things to reply to your previous posts just no point to because you are always right anyway…

Look, I don’t want us to be on bad terms. But you really are unfairly attacking me when I only have good intentions. I did give advice related to unreleased Arks, but I also gave advice related to released Arks. My post had two parts to it. Serves the interests of people who want both. 

In this case, people didn’t want advice about what can help them right now. And this kind of case, as demonstrated in jasnology’s above post, happens frequently. 

Please, now. Let’s end this. This is getting out of hand. 

Woah guys

Let’s relax

Well in all fairness 500 may not seem like much damage but considering golgemios targets two arks instead of one with mysticbane, of courseits not gonna do much damage compared to a single target mysticbane, which i was mainly referring to in my previous post which leads to the point that we just need better arks with a single target mysticbane. Plus at 500 damage, thats a potential 3 hit ko on shadowstalker compared to the 5 plus mysticbanes it takes shisaguard and haniwel to take out shadowstalker.

Well then it would take 5 plus for Golgemios, because it does the same damage as Haniwel’s (but hits two targets).

Shisaguard’s does almost double the damage of both of theirs, and it doesn’t perform well, either. 

Wow, easy guys. I think all of you are actually very good! Without you guys I would long give up on this game, but with the help of this forum I can find a lot of varieties that I can keep going with!

Keep up the good work guys :+1:

Fair enough. I can’t say much about Golgemios since I dont have one but since you say its mysticbane isnt good either I’ll take your word for it. Still I don’t think buffing mysticbane nor nerfing shadowstalker isnt the solution but rather the game just doesn’t have a reliable ark with mysticbane. Its not that mysticbane is weak, its just an incredibly out of place move that haniwel and shisaguard have for some odd reason. If mysticbane were to be in the hands of vegitiger for example then it could take out shadowstalker in two or three hits without much trouble.

We forgot about Garudahawk! Best monster in the game for Mysticbane currently… does about 700-750 damage on Shadowstalker. 

You know, even though I have the unreleased arks, I have yet to use all of them,.l

Hey guys,

just read through this topic. In my opinion, there are some pretty good suggestions, BUT I had the follwing thought:

Would it even be legal to re-balance a monster - like Charc for example - in a negative way?

Let’s assume a player has read the forums and heard about the overpowered stego+char combo. He decides to spend a fortune in gold to get both of them on the egg-spin.

As he manages to get both, Devs decide to cut their power. He’s now at a point where he spent lots of money to get an advantage in the game and is then left with spending a lot of money for two useless pieces of c***. Guess this customer wouldn’t be too satisfied :smiley:

Don’t get me wrong: I for myself tried the stego/char combi and it’s definately not my kind of playing. I’m not into sacrificing monsters to power another. So - if it’s legal - don’t mind going ahead.