Monsters that need to be re-balanced for PvP

Shadowcat needs a good nerfing. It already has a ballanced move set and is a life type, but its defense and resistance are too buff to be considered ballanced. I understand it is a very high starred monster, but it is almost always a sure kill with its attacks if done right.

Classic stegro abuser

An actual think tank and you all actually listen to each other? I’m proud of you all and I don’t even know you!

I was thinking that putting a limit on how many monster you can have that can sacrifice itself. So people don’t just stack stun Arks. Like maybe a max of 3 would be nice. I think 3 would be enough so that you can still play strategic but not be stunned for a very long time.

Stego, because… I think someone had told it here before :wink:

I disagree that the sacrificing is an issue. The main issue has a,ways been Charco/Stego

If stegos stun has a chance to miss, it becomes as bad Kentucky. Kentucky has a stun move that can miss, but it at least has stun skin. If the stun is given a chance to miss, i suggest adding another good move, like a move that controls a berserk monster for 500 time units, or at the very least have stun skin. Stego spike needs to be nerfed, but it has to still have use, seeing as it is a future om and its 9 (i think) stars.

I do agree with buffing Stegospike in a different way after its stun gets nerfed. Its entire point was supposed to be stun. Take some of that away, and it needs a new purpose.

Agree, but instead of nerfing Shadowstalker, I would propose buffing Mysticbane. It should at least hurt Shadowstalker for >50%.

Lol no i dont use stego. I just dont agree he needs fixed. Give him more moves if thats the case

At least a few more guys with Mysticbane and yes, make Mysticbane more powerful than it is

Definitely agree with buffing Mysticbane. 

I agree with increasing mysticbane’s power as well as adjusting stegospike so it isn’t completely useless.

Shadowstalker and mossgolem are a pain together lol

I agree with stego and charc for sure that combo is possibly the most ridiculous thing ive ever witnessed besides outright cheating. On another note Saphireon needs some reworking done there are threads dedicated to that topic so ill keep it short but stun resistance, more resilient, and possibly some different moves to make its anti stun team use more pronounced. Other than those thats all I know of personally.

shadowsalker health is tooooooo high , and charcalynx should be banned , people use more than 3 stun skin monsters in a row after that stegospike stun more monsters and gremknight speed up charcalynx so u wont have a chance to play cus charcalynx will kill any new monster enter the battle

Alright, any others besides Stego, Charc and shadowstalker?

Those have been repeated enough

I’ll say that I don’t agree with nerfing Shadowstalker, but I do agree with buffing Mysticbane. 

I’m in the place of either or for that one

Nerf shadow or buff mystic

But not both

I would say leave shadow alone and buff mystic bane simply bc it’s more beneficial to change something that will affect many arks, not just one.