Monsters that need to be re-balanced for PvP

The person paid for the gold egg, legally. That person didn’t pay for a specific monster, just for the chance at a monster. The monster itself is legally unrelated to the money.

You could say: I am buying this gold egg to get a stegospike and, upon failing to get it, claim that to be illegal. But it doesn’t work that way as you paid only for the spin and nothing more.

Every game I have ever played rebalances their broken metas. From free simple apps all the way to Starcraft 2 ($60 upon release). Hell league of legends makes a killing releasing OP characters then nerfs them in a couple weeks.

Scenario 1: keep the broken meta in game stego+char
Results: keeps the handful of people happy that specifically bought eggs for that combo, the masses of people fleeing PVP never go back and stop playing.

Scenario 2: nerf the combo
Results: possibly upset a handful of people that bought the eggs, rejuvenate the other 95% of the players and they head back into PVP.
More players willing to play PVP, the more money they make in the long run and the less a chance to kill the game.

After reading through the forums the last week or two, a huge population of players have become bored with the stego+char combo and have ultimately given up on the game. If they don’t balance it out (which they will), this game dies.

Keep in mind this is just my opinion, however, I believe it is an honest opinion.

Guess you’re right Ash! Didn’t think about that!

If people spent money and didn’t think about the possibility of nerfs in the future, there is nobody to blame but themselves. When spending money on an app, one needs to realize an update can do anything (so long as apple approves it). This isn’t a console game. You don’t spend money hoping something won’t be altered at all.

Buff mysticbane, don’t change the arks. 

And again, change Hydra’s moves please. Tis useless.

Hydra what?

Blazer?

Because if so, I concur.

Needs something beat face

Yep…we actually had this convo on like…page 2 or 3. Just restating it, cuz it seems to have been forgotten. 

I’ve stripped the conversation back to this point in time, because the atmosphere was getting too negative. And the posts that I removed had no content related to the topic in them. From this point forward, let us stay on topic and not get into more fights.

To First Snow, please respond to my private message if you are interested in settling this issue. 

Stego is fine, just add a reasonable cap to the TU system. Achieving a stun of 600 or even 900 is pretty overpowered. This would also help the awesome stego-charca dilemma which I think is fine the way it is. (Minus not having a TU cap)

And yes, I paid hundreds of dollars to get all of the egg arks. Now they are releasing them in weekly missions. Why is everyone still complaining about egg arks?

I think Risky Heal should be a little more ‘risky.’ 40% doesn’t seem too risky, especially when I’ve seen a single Moss use it 5+ times (the most being 11…not cool) before the Moss itself was killed or finally ended up killing itself in multiple battles.

I personally think that you shouldn’t be able to heal the same ark casting it, but that’s also another discussion itself.

I couldn’t agree with this more.

I’m not sure. Almost always, it dies after 1-3 heals for me. It’s very rare for it to go past that. 

Lol, sometimes they just work much better in the opponents team~ just like metallious :frowning:

My team was the opponent’s team for other players :wink:

Definitely balance charalynx, I just battled a stego/charc abuser (I won fortunately) and his charc destroyed over half my team, I was lucky enough to kill his stego early on though. Also maybe lower SS health, I think it’s too tanky.

I don’t think there’s much wrong with Shadowstalker being too tanky to be honest. It’s an 11 star arkadian after all.

If you stop it from getting boosted then you can take it out with a few good hits, Triphoon can often take it out in two. Omegawyrm can take around the same remember, it just doesn’t get boosted as much as Shadowstalker because it’s usually at the back of the lineup.

I think a big reason it’s seen to be too tanky though is because it’s holy, so it doesn’t have a weakness to any other type. 

I think a boost to Mysticbane is all that’s really needed.

Yeah I don’t have SS or triphoon, it’s hard for me to take it out, cause all my heavy hitters r further back usually. I’m not saying it needs a major change just a little one, plus if it uses scapegoat it won’t get hit.
An improvement to mystic bane would also be beneficial

^I personally don’t believe that there should be an “also” to this argument.

Mysticbane is indeed the only thing that requires buffing. Shadowstalker’s fine as it is. 11* arks SHOULD be powerful…It’s a wonder why Gearwolf and Hydrablazer are so weak…even though I pointed it out on like…page two. And peeps agreed with me, they suck.

Anyways, SS, scorpy, and triphy all have one thing in common - they’re boss. And they should stay that way, lest you wanna nerf everything. Seriously…they are 11* for a reason…now to buff mr. Fire serpent…

It’s just that SS has no weaknesses(except mysticbane), and triphoon can almost die from vegitiger in one hit, and scorpionix can die from metal slash in one hit(unfortunately), I just hope they do buff up mystic bane at least.
I can’t say much about the hydrablazer because I’ve never seen it be used.
Sorry if I’m ranting just my thoughts.

If there was an ark that had ONE move which is a One Hit Kill…that would be just fine and dandy with that reasoning. IMO… Electrocute is OP. 200 TU guaranteed stun is a bit much and the update def agrees with that assessment. Perhaps they make his sweeper ability more powerful, make his stun 75% effective and only 100 TU. They can add another support ability. It can still be a playable ark.