PVP is broken

Omg, the PVP in this game is so broken. Stegospike got 5 bonus actions in a row, following with 3 bonus actions for charcalynx then another 2 bonus actions for stegospike. What in the world is that? Seriously, seeing that made me want to uninstall this game immediately. And I must be one of the few PVP players in Master League that don’t own a shadowstalker. It’s so unfair that the best ark in this game is only available to a selected fews and hackers. What are the developers smoking ??

Yes PVP is broken.

Regarding Steogospike, I believe a lot of forum members will remind you in a friendly manner that it will be fixed in the next update.

Regarding Shadowstalker, yes the early comers have all the advantages and the late comers have all the disadvantages, just like I don’t own a Destructor either. I believe the moderators will remind you in a friendly manner that those Arks will be available in the future. How long to wait? Don’t know. Some may say after Season 1, but I will hold my breathe until I see that happens.

Bonus actions are being nerfed in the update

The OM arks are being released following each season

Stego and possibly shadowstalker and Charca are being nerfed as well

Some of them are hackers and they’ll be taken care of too

I hate to sound like a broken record but you’ll have to wait.

They weren’t aware of the Charca/Stego combo and neither were the beta testers

Combos will come up that no one is aware of and unfortunately, that’s how the world works

So is Shadowstalker going to be nerfed too? I thought it was only going to be Stego and Charca.

Not necessarily

Like I said, possibly

It would make sense for them to do it

It’s defense and resist are a tad bit too high compared to other ones.

It’s either that, or up Mystcibane and make it more relevant

I’d say up mysticbane, it’s 11 star… It’s not deadly at all, can only OHKO some of the dark types. It doesn’t have high offensive attack.

Or maybe just make its scapegoat not 100% - I mean like decoy so say 60-70% of the time ark will still be hitting the scapegoated ark & there’s 30% chance that attack to other might still work.

Or when it does dreamhunt, make it so that he incurrs 25% of the damage so then it can’t do like 4 dreamhunts.

or all of the above.

But its high resist/defense should still be there.

in regards to shadowstalker,

I think dream hunt combo should stay as is, there is a high risk since the dreamscape has a very high potential to put ally arks to sleep. I’ve been in situations where all three of my arks were put to sleep, none of them hitting the opponent. I’m sure during those times my opponent must’ve  LOL’d at me. Dreamscape is not 100 percent like stego’s stun is. 

But, I agree it is a bit too tanky, so I would understand if the defense was taken down a bit, increasing mysticbane is also an alternative solution. IMO haniwell mysticbane is not very effective against shadowstalker at all.

stego and charca, definitely needs to be fixed, both the combo and individial arks.

Well but when he’s put together with chillqueen & chillqueen gets Ba’s, there have been many times where all 3 of my arks were put to sleep. So maybe another great idea is make it 200 TU so then most likely it can only hit once.

Other 11 star arks seem to be  just as tanky.

Reading other Threads can give u ur answers

Just make it catchable or obtainable from eggs. It’s unfair to make the best ark exclusive to only a few early comers.

yes I too have been in situations where the opponents chill queen put all my arks to sleep due to BA, however I don’t think this will happen once the update caps BAs.

good thing chillqueen can usually be taken out with 2 hit ko.

…the season ends in less than three weeks and the pieces will be obtainable

Heinz, if you bother reading deadpool’s previous post, you can see that once this season ends, these OM exclusive arks will be available in wild/eggs in the future.

@gamer, exactly! so i think the dreamhunt is OP while shadow himself is not. Ok let’s compare another 11 star, gearwolf, it’s metal & dark, but other than that, he’s extremely good too. xenofang, pretty good defense, has chain attack, decent Aoe & it has death revenge, increasing attack & magic. While shadowstalker doesn’t have any death revenge.

Now shadowstalker,

decent resist/defense, only chain attack, daydream that randomly works, dreamhunt that only works when enemy ark puts to sleep, no aoe, no death revenge… So it’s fair if it has more decent status.

Omg, the PVP in this game is so broken. Stegospike got 5 bonus actions in a row, following with 3 bonus actions for charcalynx then another 2 bonus actions for stegospike. What in the world is that? Seriously, seeing that made me want to uninstall this game immediately. And I must be one of the few PVP players in Master League that don’t own a shadowstalker. It’s so unfair that the best ark in this game is only available to a selected fews and hackers. What are the developers smoking ??

Also he’s not the best ark in the game. It’s not black & white. Some would argue frillzeon’s army flame is much better, some would argue omega is OP, Arkwing is crazily powerful, minespider OHKO everything, vegitiger is effective against everyone etc, but any ark can be defeated if you have the right strategy put in place. (except the stego/charc combo)

Even kamiwyrm, 12 star, can easilly be defeated with 3 dracobanes by raptorex say.

IF you put omega together with shadow 1 vs 1, omega will win hands down…

Taj would know

He’s put in MASSIVE amounts of time into PVP

Not necessarily, my friend.

In a 1v1 fight, Shadowstalker could always DD and DH it. Sure, it’s based on luck…but it’s a 50% chance, no?

Also, it all depends on support. I can Bolster, Reinforce, Last Will, AND Last Fury my Omegawyrm, making it ridiculously powerful…and then just keep healing it while I peck away. Same goes for Shadowstalker, as the fella is rather tanky.

Omegawyrm and Arkwing are both good monsters, but within…I’m guessing…7 weeks, I’ll have booted them off my team. They are not the best monsters at all. You know that stars don’t matter. If I have a better strategy, I’d much rather have a Halopard over an Omegawyrm.

I do agree with you in saying that everything can be defeated with the right strategy. However, some are simply more difficult to defeat than others. A well-made strategy has no holes in it. And if it does have a hole in it, it can only be beaten by a specific team that’s made to counter it. Yes, I have one in mind…No, I don’t have the monsters…and no, I won’t release it :wink:

Now, there’s the matter of SS being OP or not…well, no effective bane move can critically damage it…it’s very tanky…it can protect itself…it’s holy…has a decent chain move, and then OP SITUATIONAL move…that’s the thing…if a strong move is situational, it’s not OP…if Charca’s was “50% chance for a 4900% boost” it wouldn’t be OP…Anyways, while it may not be considered too OP in some people’s eyes, it is overused due to it being a fantastic monster. Its movesets and stats make it a staple in SOOOO many strategies. If you want to make it less OP, get rid of Scapegoat.

Other 11* are not as good, with the exception of Triphoon and maybe another…Gearwolf…eww…Hydrablazer? Every time I face one, it dies easily without dealing heavy damage to my team…so yeah…I’d say buff Mysticbane a lot more, or weaken Shadowstalker’s stats by a small amount.

Back to the original post, yes Stegospike is being nerfed. However, they can’t afford to completely ruin him. Therefore, since some changes must be made, we can only eagerly await the update n.n

Either way, it’s not OP at all. Only a few people agree with me…but think about it. You can make an argument saying that ANY monster is OP…“What? Single Life Flip and great stats? OP!” “What? Stasis-Lock? OP!” “What? This guy has Last Stand and has a lot of stars? OP!” “What? Scramble? OP!” “What? Bluechick? OP!”

…I’m getting off topic. The point is…it has two moves. Just two. It’s a fantastic supporting ark, I know. But it dies in one hit from a Vegitiger…also, have you heard of Stun Skin, Scapegoat, and Guardian? Yeah…the strategy is very flawed. Back when I made the Stun+Charca/Stego+haste strategy, scapegoat was not released. Now that it has been, the strategy won’t work. Anyone using Stego now is a fool.

…wow, why did I even go into all of that? THE POINT IS…anything can be defeated, like tajid says. Some may be harder than others, sure…it’s your job to figure it out and use it. But Shadow and Stego? Quite easy to beat imo.

Now, Kamiwyrm should be protected. 

Tajid- Put the fella by a goldenhorn and Halopard, with Gearwolf and Mossgolem after. Guard with Golden so you can absorb some damage, and then use stasis with Kami. Then it’s 3 on 2, with the enemy 2 focusing on Goldy. Then Reinforce with Halopard so that he lasts longer. Then use Haste…goldenhorn’s death will activate Last Will, boosting Kami’s defensive stats even more. Then, your opponent can choose to go for Halopard…in that case, use offering when it’s low…or he can go for Gearwolf…which activates last fury. Then mossgolem is there for Fangbreak and constant healing of Kami…or he can go for kami…and you can heal with halo, and then heal with moss…and hit heavily with geary.

Just an idea~

Not necessarily, my friend.

In a 1v1 fight, Shadowstalker could always DD and DH it. Sure, it’s based on luck…but it’s a 50% chance, no?

Sure if you rely on luck. I was referring to status wise. (& im trying to lessen this OP talk, u see?), again it’s situational, what if you never can DD omega??

Also, it all depends on support. I can Bolster, Reinforce, Last Will, AND Last Fury my Omegawyrm, making it ridiculously powerful…and then just keep healing it while I peck away. Same goes for Shadowstalker, as the fella is rather tanky.(

exactly!! but u need strategu. support is strategy. ark itself is nothing.

Omegawyrm and Arkwing are both good monsters, but within…I’m guessing…7 weeks, I’ll have booted them off my team. They are not the best monsters at all. You know that stars don’t matter. If I have a better strategy, I’d much rather have a Halopard over an Omegawyrm.

agree… I’ve removed arkwing from my team.

I do agree with you in saying that everything can be defeated with the right strategy. However, some are simply more difficult to defeat than others. A well-made strategy has no holes in it. And if it does have a hole in it, it can only be beaten by a specific team that’s made to counter it. Yes, I have one in mind…No, I don’t have the monsters…and no, I won’t release it :wink:

Now, there’s the matter of SS being OP or not…well, no effective bane move can critically damage it…it’s very tanky…it can protect itself…it’s holy…has a decent chain move, and then OP SITUATIONAL move…that’s the thing…if a strong move is situational, it’s not OP…if Charca’s was “50% chance for a 4900% boost” it wouldn’t be OP…Anyways, while it may not be considered too OP in some people’s eyes, it is overused due to it being a fantastic monster. Its movesets and stats make it a staple in SOOOO many strategies. If you want to make it less OP, get rid of Scapegoat.

Other 11* are not as good, with the exception of Triphoon and maybe another…Gearwolf…eww…Hydrablazer? Every time I face one, it dies easily without dealing heavy damage to my team…so yeah…I’d say buff Mysticbane a lot more, or weaken Shadowstalker’s stats by a small amount.

So again, my argument is SS alone isn’t that great. but if you know how to use it & couple with other arks. It’s wonderful.

Back to the original post, yes Stegospike is being nerfed. However, they can’t afford to completely ruin him. Therefore, since some changes must be made, we can only eagerly await the update n.n

Either way, it’s not OP at all. Only a few people agree with me…but think about it. You can make an argument saying that ANY monster is OP…“What? Single Life Flip and great stats? OP!” “What? Stasis-Lock? OP!” “What? This guy has Last Stand and has a lot of stars? OP!” “What? Scramble? OP!” “What? Bluechick? OP!”

And btw no, scapegoat doesn’t solve the stego charc combo. Scapegoat only lasts for certain amount of TU. The fight might have gone long enough for u to use scapegoat again.

…I’m getting off topic. The point is…it has two moves. Just two. It’s a fantastic supporting ark, I know. But it dies in one hit from a Vegitiger…also, have you heard of Stun Skin, Scapegoat, and Guardian? Yeah…the strategy is very flawed. Back when I made the Stun+Charca/Stego+haste strategy, scapegoat was not released. Now that it has been, the strategy won’t work. Anyone using Stego now is a fool.

…wow, why did I even go into all of that? THE POINT IS…anything can be defeated, like tajid says. Some may be harder than others, sure…it’s your job to figure it out and use it. But Shadow and Stego? Quite easy to beat imo.

Now, Kamiwyrm should be protected. 

Tajid- Put the fella by a goldenhorn and Halopard, with Gearwolf and Mossgolem after. Guard with Golden so you can absorb some damage, and then use stasis with Kami. Then it’s 3 on 2, with the enemy 2 focusing on Goldy. Then Reinforce with Halopard so that he lasts longer. Then use Haste…goldenhorn’s death will activate Last Will, boosting Kami’s defensive stats even more. Then, your opponent can choose to go for Halopard…in that case, use offering when it’s low…or he can go for Gearwolf…which activates last fury. Then mossgolem is there for Fangbreak and constant healing of Kami…or he can go for kami…and you can heal with halo, and then heal with moss…and hit heavily with geary.

@tib, that was an example of showing that no 1 ark is too OP. Everything can be killed. I’m not saying mine wass killed with  raptorex. Mine have lasted many battle & won me for only using 5 arks. We can pvp some other time :slight_smile: I didn’t win all of my pvp’s & not having strategy to protect kami right??

Just an idea~

The point of my argument is SS isn’t just purely OP, I disagree if people call certain ark is OP (except stego & charc), people just can use it very well & any arks can be defeated easilly if u dunno how to use it properly, even kami or cryo or whoever… I’m not saying my kami dies easilly :slight_smile:

& gearwolf’s death revenge is really good if used properly…

Pvp is sooo broken… 6 straight fights i lost due to disconnection. Now im in veteran league. I dont think theres no people in this league. This is the only thing making play this game… Oh well nice servers they got there.

Maybe your connection is not strong too?

It doesn’t normally happen 6 straight fights… (like ever)

There will be more people to fight after they nerf the stego/charc teams, get rid of some of the existing bugs, and get rid of the excessive bonus actions. Right now, whenever I loose to one of the setgo/charc teams, I just stop doing PVP for a few hours.  The disconnects are only a minor annoyance for me and certainly is not a reason to stop doing PVP.

They’re using apples servers because of course those servers are garbage

If people haven’t figured it out by now, I really dislike Apple