Monsters that need to be re-balanced for PvP

No, don’t give me a reason to use it or I’ll have to change my team again :(. 

In all seriousness, I do think it should get a boost. 

I disagree on Gearwolf

That guy is just fine the way it is.

And I also think Crusierfish is fine but that’s me and I prepare for metal

Holynull should only block holy, but it blocks all damage. That bug is on the fix list.

Oh it blocks all?

I didn’t notice that one

What about the next OM ark? You all know the famous 3 Morpheus combo right? The only way I can see to deal with it is using Stun Skin monsters, which didn’t exist in DIB. Maybe it’s not going to be an issue in this game, just throwing it out there :slight_smile:

Again, it can’t do what morpheus can do. Its sleep ability doesn’t hit the whole field, and is quite risky. And its dreamhunt only hits 1 target.

That and PVP has a thing that prevents it from happening:

Only one such Arkadion per PVP

Oh ok then. I haven’t tried PvP yet so I didn’t know about the 1 ark rule :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for clearing that up Ashley and Deadpool.

Ashie - lol. there’s always reason to use it. It’s cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

Deadpool - but you do agree on hydra, no? It isn’t as strong as it should be, considering its number of stars…

gearwolf…ehh…it’s easy to kill…very easy to kill. not really worth it imo, and it has 11 stars…

Well, here’s the thing, if you get a chance to get Gearwolf with No Defense, it becomes a monster. It’s beast enough

Hydra? I’d say it should drop something for some other attack

that’s true, but it’s easy to kill.

Angelon, luxknight, pegasion, guardiron, scorpionix, ironheart, vegitiger, octoneer, bloodclaw, shadowlance, snowja, shadowstalker, and so many others can demolish it.

Then we look at other 11 stars like Triphoon. Even a Supereffective dracobane from Vegitiger can’t beat it…unless my memory sucks. Several 10 star monsters are much better than it, and I don’t think that it should be that way…but that’s just my opinion.

And yeah, that might be a good idea. Its moveset isn’t that great…okay, it sucks.

Well duh, it’s dark for a reason

Necrodrake would be just as powerful if it wasn’t a dragon and it wasn’t dark.

That’s the reason why it loses out but if you’re good, you can still build something around Gearwolf but not heavily rely on it.

And I do agree that Hydra is underwhelming. Either the stars need to be knocked down, or the moves need to be changed

Nah, Necodrake is slow and is dark.

But the fact that it is 11 stars should mean that it’s harder to kill than the other darks, hmm? I’m not asking for much, just maybe a slight boost to stats…or maybe a better move so that when you do try to focus on it, it is a beast…kinda like what you’re saying, but without making it so that you have to completely build around it. I can build something around Triphoon, but it’s still strong by itself. 

And yeah…but c’mon…something that looks that cool shouldn’t be anything lower than 11 stars. xD

charca needs to be toned down, both charca and stego seperately are overpowered. I’ve been in situations before charca took out half my team without any stun monsters, it refreshes tu so fast and kept getting bonus actions and one hit everything. 

Stego the same thing, stego keeps getting bonus actions even without haste and can permanently stun most of your team.

In regards to shadow stalker, I think it has some issues with its dream ability, there are times with it will hit the same ark everytime. I think there might be something wrong with how it picks which ark to hit.

Saphireon should probably be improved a bit, possibly stun resistance and extra defense. 

Chopperbug needs a major nerf! Just kidding ;) 

I agree with stego needing a nerf and that’s honestly about all I can think of. Charca by itself doesn’t need to be toned down as he is fairly easy to kill and super weak till you get that kill, but I agree he could be reworked. That’s just my personal preference though, if he stays the way he is he won’t be useless seeing as how if you do manage to kill something he gets that nice bonus! I personally never liked using him in the first place so it’s up to yall really.

With the limits on BA’s coming I don’t really see a problem with much else. Keep up the good work!

Yes, Charca isn’t too hard to kill. But honestly, the idea of being able to 1 hit kill an entire enemy team with one monster… it doesn’t matter. That’s ridiculous. It should at least have a chance to kill itself or something.

I do think its base attack should be BUFFED so that it doesn’t do 40 damage, but maybe 200-300. And then weaken its power up significantly as well. 

That way you kind of balance it out more. 

I think that’s fair and I honestly think that would make him more enjoyable to use!

Well, I honestly don’t care THAT much about this…but other people probably will…

Stratowyrm. It sucks. Badly. 300,000 diamonds and a 9* monster…here are its moves.

Angelbane, 826-1009 Phys. 200% against angel, 130 TU

Earthvoid: voids earth, sacrifices.

Call air: calls air, 50TU

Hurricane: AoE, 986-1205 Mag, 250 TU

For a 9* monster, it’s very bad. Its AoE hardly does any damage at all, angelbane is still useless due to the fact that angelics are quite weak and will be replaced with better holy monsters anyways…and it also has two non-offensive moves that really don’t do much.

Therefore, I suggest a slight modification. Either increase Hurricane’s power…increase its overall stats…replace a move with something better…etc.

Just something to make it better, as it is really useless.

Yes stun especially stego makes char overpowered but even if you change stego All it takes is charcalynx to come out when an opponents ark is nearly dead and char to finish it off and then it just 1 hits everything.

I disagree that stego needs fixed. Think about it he has 2 moves thats it.