Monsters that need buffs (input needed)

Why maggot venom chrono killer 70s and tridakhan venom sleep & protect killer 100s . Tridakhan need double posion chomp and reduce cost time venom killer . WACRA change seath all to puvity mist

1 Like

Prisma needs nothing

3 Likes

Im sure they are talking about prismapaw but if not, I definitely agree.

I had already suggested this in 2016.

Its quite funny that the things i had suggested in 2016 are either implemented or being re- suggested. It just shows that Mr.X is ahead of his time.

1 Like

Dude show my valentines bear some love. It’s one of the newest addition with only 1 passive :joy: poor bear

Oh prismapaw, since we’re on about bears I would suggest giving it beary entrance (double dreamy entrance)

1 Like

Plot twist: You’re a Neo player from the year 2025 who traveled back in time to ensure the implementation of all his overpowered monsters.

4 Likes

Deviladus sucks for a mythic.

I’d like to see damnation turn into deathwish or deathstroke. It’s still an awakened mythic after all.

Y draig goch in second form sucks his toxic killer is a joke

Prismpaw really needs a buff maybe ad:
1st-A healing entrance passive or purifying passive
2nd Change its secret skill to instant second wing and add poison immun
3rd Make all moves 100sec
Gloreonix good overall legend but swap for moji move ruins itso get rid of it!
Buff Bloodcrave to fury
Swap for moji changed to step back or pull back
Rexotyrant- change sudden death to solo/raw/cannibalize
Warca/bazil -stealth all buff to puryfying mist
Warca gets stun immun
Warca secret skill changed to instant shield self
Bazil getscammouflage
Chronozeros speed buffed to 40
Heavenswyrm
Survivor for drain survivor 100tu
Add hold ground
Stun flash changed to stun strike

Heavenswyrm needs purifying mist instead of it’s AOE. I haven’t used it in soooo long. It’s on the bench along with that useless Lionheart.

Lionheart needs his vengeful recovery to remove poison and Natural Selections TU needs to be reduced to 120 at the very least.

They look good in my collection though…

I love the 160TU AoE, it’s really useful when it’s that fast.

Lionheart needs to be paired with a monster that has purify, same as Prismpaw.

I’m not going to reply with respect to all the others.

1 Like

I agree. He also needs to be paired with a GT monster because of the high TU of NS, and a Stun Absorber. :wink: He needs 3 support monsters to work.

I wish low TU aoes were more common in general… aoes were never that awesome to begin with, but 250 TU for a comparatively pitiful amount of damage often makes it just a straight up slot filler. It has its moments where it’s useful, sure, but honestly given how little impact it has it really shouldn’t cost that much.

1 Like

I agree, but going to the other extreme of Novadrake was an overkill. Hopefully he will remain unique.

1 Like

it doesn’t have to be as strong as his, after all it’s assisted and he’s got blood price to worry about. It can be as weak as it needs to be, if it’s 130 TU or less I’m sold.

Atrahasis need stun immu

No, it really doesn’t

5 Likes

Anyone think that Deodragon could use a damage buff? Hes got Stun Immunity and his SS makes his cost 16 which is really the only viable way of using him and even then hes not great because you need to get 2 charges before he will one shot most things, and with the prevalence of shields and camoflauge in the game at this point, does he deserve a buff? Maybe to damage or to give him the passive to bypass shields and hold ground?

many monsters need buff but they are old now they dont bring money anymore

2 Likes