YO!!!! I WANT EVEN MORE BUFFS: 2nd Massive Buff Thread (not as big as the previous one but extremely boring as well)

Well this is my 2nd Massive Buff Thread this time i bring some monsters that might look like they don’t need it but i explained my reasons and then again this are several suggestions for Buffs I’m not saying that they all should be applied most of them with only 1 or maybe 2 will be completely fixed

• Tridrakhan

Well this one have been sitting in everybody’s bench for quite a while. A monster which is useless both in PvP and PvE. I think it deserves a chance. The main issue i see with it is that for such an agressive move set design is a really bad sweeper it’s poison eater it’s to low damage to so high TU it’s SS Damage is mediocre compared to all other dual target moves (defang nightwatch time’s Up) so i think this monster’s offensive potential should be improved
1- change it’s SS to something else like 1 swift Nightwatch 50 TU (for obvious reasons i think it doesn’t have it because it was released before Centaureon so the move didn’t exist back then) 2 Swift Dual Poison Eater
2- Change Poison Eater to something else with lower TU and multiple targets like 1 RAW Double Poison Eater (100 TU like Scorp’s) 2 RAW Poison Massacre (100 TU too) 3 SOLO Double Poison Eater 130 TU (this will held back it’s abuse into link fire which is strong enough already)
3- Change Ultrablaze for something else like 1 Poison Timestrike (Phantom s idea) 2 Venom Chrono Killer (Why it should be Maggatsuoh’s exclusive)
4- Add a 2nd passive OR Change it for Stun entrance my main suggestion is Insomnia because it will make it a better counter to sleep as i think it was think of when it was designed or something else like Hardered Carpace or Stun Immunity

• Pandamonium

I know this one got buffed But it stills unused and it’s maybe because that buff wasn’t enough. I think the main issue with this monster is that despite it’s huge support power to all archetypes it is still overcosted for what it offers so my suggestions are
1- make all it’s skills 70 TU i know it might sound crazy but all it’s skills have a cost for what the do so why it’s TU should be so diffrent from the original move for example Potent sleep it’s 50 TU and pandamonium despite being 100% effective it sleeps the user so why not make it 70 TU. And Stun pulse is 50 TU 1 use only Pandamonium can use it 5 times but it fully heals the target so why not make it 70 intead of 100 and it’s poison skill doesn’t do any damage which is an upside down from Poison storm and it reduces the user’s health so it’s 2 cons and 1 pro (multiple times use) comparing it to the original skill
2- change it’s AoE for something else this skill makes no sense in this pure support monster change it to something useful like 1 purifying mist 2 purifying stealth 3 Taunt!!! (This would be great because it will be a support monster with no killing weakness and decent speed which also protects teammates)

• Bazilogon

Well this monster got some really really bad buff compared to it’s pal Warca why is that Warca got 2 great passives and this poor one got the almost useless Insomnia. I think this monster main problem is it lacks of resources to survive most of Novablasters have HG and healing mover but not this one so my changes suggestions are focused in that
1- change insomnia or Shield entrance for anothe passive or maybe both for othe 2 my suggestions are 1 HG (obviously i think it’s the only novablaster who now doesn’t have it) 2 Camo!!! (In my opinion this is the best skill to make monster survival capabilities better and i think it won’t be a big trouble because of its mediocre move set)
2- Change it’s AoE or Stealth all for something else my suggestions are 1 Salvation (if it gets HG) 2 LINK Shield All (this will obviously help it survive and it will make it a great support to LINK Earth and taking in count it does have Assisted AoE it makes sense)

• Grovos

This one got 2 big nerfs in the past and i think the first one which was spriggolo speed decrease it’s no longer needed because with it’s clone loop ended spriggolo speed it’s not an issue any longer so my only suggestion it’s to take it back to how it was i can’t remember exactly i think it was something like 86 or 82 idk

• Leogeist

This one got greatly buffed with the crescendo move buff in general and the inspire buff but despite being a great monster right now it’s has a big issue imo the which is Self Life Flip a move that makes no sense in a monster that doesn’t have HG and compared to all other Crescendo monsters it’s really fragile and it’s thw only one that doesn’t have HG and compared to Angelion (the other Stun Counter Legenday of the game) it’s move set it not so good so my suggestions are either take it to closer to the level as others Crescendo monsters (survival wise) or take it closer to the level of Angelion (support wise)
1- Give it HG why not it’s the only crescendo monster that doesn’t have it and it will make a lot of sense with it’s move set due to Self Life Flip
2- Change Self Life Flip to something else like: 1 Purify 2 Crescendo Charge (KD idea) 3 purifying mist
3- I think this monster could have a 2nd passive because he and Angelion are the only 2 legendary Stun Counter that exists in the game and Angelions move set it’s a 100 times better and in top of that it has 2 passives so why not Leo so my suggestions are 1 HG (as i explained above) 2 Poison immunity 3 Hardened Carpace

• Prismarix

This one is not a bad monster atm but there are 2 things that bother me about it the 1st is why does it has Life Flip Ally? It doesn’t make sense at all and the 2nd is that compared to the other 4 SBA monsters of the game it’s the only one that doesn’t have 2 passives why is that? So my suggestions are
1- Change Life Flip Ally for something else like: 1 ELEM Ally Shield 2 ELEM Aceleration or 3 Darkbane or Stealthbane the first 2 will make it a better support to link Holy which is almost it’s exclusive use and the last one will help it to deal with its current counter which is Stealth
2- Give it a 2nd Passive something like 1 Stun Immunity 2 HG (whit this there will be no need to change Life Flip Ally) 3 Poison Immunity (this way it’s entrance shield won’t be removed by poison tick helping it survive to be able to use SBA)

• Blacktitan

This monster got a really good buff with the last update’s True Hit general Buff and it’s a pretty good monster already because it has a huge combo potential with it’s 90 speed Retreat BUT this monster it’s doomed to only that either it uses true hit and then retreat or retrets on first turn to be used later on as Throw fodder most of times (a pretty expensive one, 16 cost!!!) and most of this is due to it’s narrow move set very limited by 2 SOLO moves a RAW one and a 250 TU Ultrastone that it’s forced to use a lot (Gravity Field or if he already retreated and it’s surrounded by rockoids in the endgame) so i think this should be changed so my suggestions are:
1- Remove the SOLO Restriction on Bloodthirst this way it will have something to do outside Ultrastone and being a Full attack stat monsters it will deal pretty good damage after 1 kill
2- Change Ultrastone for something else like: 1 Protector Killer (fits the design really well because it’s supposed to be a hard counter to protector strategies) 2 Poison Touch 3 Kinslayer
It goes without saying that if any of these 2 suggestions is applied there is no need for the other and these same kind of changes should be applied to it’s brother Whitetitan

5 Likes

1 Like

Tridrakhan: change Poison Eater into Poison Burst and increase the damage of his killer moves

Pandamonium: he should have Protect Focus. He has Killer Immunity, no? Then he can ditch his only attacking move alright and give him a skill that can help him wake up from Exhausting Sleep faster.

Bazilogon: I agree, Camouflage would be a great idea. And make Stealth All 100sec, it’s slower than Mojinator’s Purifying Mist.

Grovodeus: agreed

Leogeist:

Prismaryx: agree on the ELEM Accelerate suggestion.

Blacktitan: the only thing he needs is his Ultrastone changed to something quicker, like Counterstrike or Kinslayer.

My opinion:
Tridrakhan - absolutely needs some little buff. Maybe another passive like insomnia and changing ultrablaze all to poison gas or something could suffice.

Pandamonium - Taunt could work on him. I think he’s pretty interesting already, I have some ideas on how to use him if I ever get him.

Bazilogon - Needs a little something. Changing stealth all to purifying mist would be enough for him imo.

Grovodeus - No need to touch him, it’s balanced now.

Leogeist - No need to touch him. Surprisingly there will be windows to use lifeflip self sometimes.

Prismaryx - I could get behind changing lifeflip friend to say link shield, Elem accelerate or repent, but otherwise he is good.

Blacktitan - Doesn’t need anything imo.

Tridrakhan could use some help. It’s one of those monsters that hasn’t aged well.

Pandamonium is incredibly good now. I don’t know what you’re on about lowering the move TU. It’s an extremely tanky TT which has a high speed 100% sleep (repeatable now that it doesn’t have poison immunity) and can do stunning/poisoning as required. This monster is excellent and should be seeing more play.

Bazilogon didn’t get a buff like Warca because it already had a far better SS. It’s great in PvE, while Warca is now more designed for PvP.

Grovodeus got nerfs only because it was buffed stupidly. The speed on Spriggolo could definitely be higher, but it’s kind of fine how it is. I don’t think buffing the Spriggolo speed would do as much as you’d think.

Leogeist is crazily strong now and definitely doesn’t need any buffs. Lifeflip doesn’t look special but it definitely comes in use to keep it alive and it’s worth mentioning Leogeist has reasonable defence (despite its low HP).

Prismaryx is one I’d say is perfectly fine, but with the increasing counters to protectors that allow them to be bypassed I think changing lifeflip friend into cannibalise token would go a long way towards keeping it up to date.

Blacktitan is totally fine and easy to build around. “to be used later on as Throw fodder most of times” should not be the case… if you’re planning to use retreat then have a poison end-game that will be supported by it. As for the restrictions on the moves they’re also fine. The monster is very strong being a high speed sweeper which additionally supports your team as it enters.

Summary:
Tridrakhan probably needs modernising in some way.
Prismaryx change lifeflip friend into cannibalise token so it doesn’t get countered too hard by true hit/RAW/etc.
The rest are all very strong monsters or absolutely fine at doing what they do.

1 Like

Blacktitan is already one of the best poison monsters, and the best toxic entrance monster currently in the game. He offers a lot teambuilding wise too, so if you don’t want to use him as throw fodder then just build around him endgame.

Tridrakhan doesn’t need sleep hate, he’s a poison monster. The only use “Sleep Immunity” has on a poison monster is in ooo combos, but Tridrakhan isn’t a front line monster. Nightwatch would be borderline useless as well.

Leogeist and Prismarix are fine. Not every single move needs to have a use as long as the monster itself is good enough already.

Pandamonium is the new Bundleblazer @Killerdog :joy:

2 Likes

Tridakhan needs triple poison eater

2 Likes

What harm will do to change it for Purify?

1 Like

Read again i suggested insomnia there is no OoO combo with that

This monster is quiet powerful and is useful only in the hands of skilled players . I support cost reduction, other than that TU reduction will make it extremely op

I have only Prismaryx out of them ,
1)life flip ally help me many times but would be happy if it get something like Dark bane or ELEM moves
2) Totally agree with the second passive as it is a Legenedary monster, even to me it doesn’t make sense why it has only 1 passive while my all other legendary monster have 2 passive.

Life flip ally unlimited

Life flip deez nutz unlimited

4 Likes

I don’t think Prismaryx really needs another passive… There are 6★ monsters like Cyclozar and Terrordragon that used to have no passives at all, before the last update. And Goldtail has no passives (even if that’s balanced)

1 Like

I’m not comparing Prismarix to all legends I’m comparing it to the monsters with SBA (SlayerBane All) there are 4 besides Prism which are Penguinator Gyo Magma and Lemon and they all Have 2 passives an a better move set…

Life Flip your mom unlimited

3 Likes

Don’t worry, I was replying to @nutcracker: he pointed out the number of passives thing.

I do think Prismaryx should offer more, with all the Camouflage and Auto-Protect you see around and he probably should’ve a move like Stealthbane or Dark Bane. Maybe ELEM Accelerate is better though, as LINK Slayerbane All is already a powerful move on its own.

1 Like

What about sneak attack and stealth entrance for prisma, like a variation of Shurikaiser

Sneak Attack
Dual Slayerbane
Stunt Souble
Single Attack

SS: Link Slayerbane All

Stealthy Entrance
Shield Entrance

Leogeist+HG = OP OP OP
I agree with Pandamonium and Blacktitan buff as well Prismaryx