Buffs!

Given all of the nerf threads going around let’s make a list of mons that deserve buffs and what they could be! I’m being dead serious here so let’s keep this to serious suggestions only.

Prismpaw: add poison immunity.

2 Likes

Blacktitan’s passive kills the enemy with the highest TU

Buff lemon

3 Likes

lol this thread will be talking about nerfs sometime soon just wait a little bit

Give it tholid

Nerf

Dusc
Angelion
Bloom
Ap spam
Cani
Dolphin
Scorpion again why not

5 Likes

I’m fine with all these tbh since they represent cheap strategies (not to say I have used some in the past but I would be fine with better balance). You can’t tell me that someone with angel and Duscy don’t use them in every team that they use in PvP even if they don’t synergize.

3 Likes

Buff throw. Throwing a 0-2 star = normal power. Throwing 3-4 star= more power. Throwing 5-7 star ignores shield and 1 shots pretty much everything. Add more power to throw moves in general. Only exceptions would be natu

13 Likes

This would break throwmaggedon on The Rockoid. But I agree with everything else. So maybe not make that move include the piercing.

I loved this suggestion

I don’t have much throw, but I would love to see it buffed.

Also I think easy buffs could come in the form of removing stun revenge. I’d love to see it changed for Gryph, Zib and Azra. I don’t have Azra but it’s such a cool monster.

Definitely Rexo!

Selfishly I’d like to say buff Zhu :smirk:

You forgot tygo @LemonSqueezy on the removal of stun revenge

2 Likes

Yeah definitely! Again, don’t have it, but awesome monster and would love to see the stun revenge removed. It makes them virtually unplayable. @Dev_VKC please reconsider some monsters with stun revenge

2 Likes

Give them Daunt revenge ( 15TU)

Think we have to be careful with daunt because eventually that will grow and we’ll have daunt converter :joy: just change them out for something else I think

2 Likes

Careful we already have seal and nagandia, we need to keep this epidemic in check before people can abuse it.

2 Likes

So we just wear facemasks and we will be safe from the epidemic. Problem solved!

1 Like

Great idea for a new passive called Facemask, makes you immune to poisoned mon skill effects such as epidemic and blight bomb! You taking note @Dev_VKC?

1 Like

Why can’t we talk about how weird sounds @LemonSqueezy after that new mythic release

1 Like

Give all throw legendaries catapult instead of throw and/or make throw moves bypass protectors By default like raw :muscle:

2 Likes