Monsters that need buffs (input needed)

Noxodragon is very good as long as you have shadow, the problem is that is he survives his shadow team he becomes dead weight. That’s why I would like it more if his accelerate had link to use with his pals, but once he’s done enough kills he’s keep killing even without them.

People have asked for this over and over but it would be way too strong if the TU came below 200 (people wanted 130 or 160). I’m not sure how many people have actually tried using assisted moves in PvP properly but assisted all can do 2000-2500 damage to all enemy monsters. I’ve won games with Noxdragon simply by the opponent undervaluing the assisted dusk coming every ~170s, it wiped out loads of their monsters.

Assisted moves are too easy to use and they do decent damage. I think they’re nicely balanced at 200-250TU.

P.S. When we had stun immune PvP I used my link shadow team and whenever I came up against an annoying front line I started the fight by doing assisted dusk with both Noxdragon and Zhulong. It would kill all four of their monsters straight away (except for HG ones) then I’d use sleep all with Soulstealer. If I got 2+ monsters asleep with that the opponents often just surrendered the match immediately. I beat so many of the top PvP players in that way, you’d be surprised what assisted is capable of.

1 Like

A slight reduction wouldn’t be bad though.

160-200 instead of 200-250 would be ok in my opinion, but assisted is strong, no arguing there.

Yes, but bloodthirst takes literally double the time, meaning that that point is rather irrelevant anyway given that they take the same amount of time to kill a tanky target.

The bonus comes into play when hitting not-tanky targets, eating them very efficiently.

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD what about the little saintfeather. Rudolfonzo isn’t a good summon. Why not a little dreamy entrance and tu reduction for zealous attack to 100?

1 Like

Yes!! That will also do the job :ok_hand::ok_hand:
@NMEGaryOak wt you think?

Dreamy entrence plus DR on a multy summoned monster? Yes, saint sucks, but those 2 are the most destructive RNG moves that can ■■■■ you over. Hell no…

2 Likes

Who in his right mind would kill rudolfonzo anyway ? Just leave him he is the new best Shell.
Also the swap for helper is 160 tu, it can’t be spam. You’re overreacting a lot I think

Sleep immune or stun immune for Saintfeather

Maybe autoprotect for rudolphonzo :pray:

Since you can no longer backstab/cannibalise a DR monster Rudolfonzo really needs an update. I think I previously said auto-protect would be too strong but maybe it’s exactly what Saintfeather needs to pull it up with other 16-cost monsters.

They could always just allow Rudolph to be a special exception meaning it can be backstabbed for its passive

It’s not good design to create exceptions like that.

It would be a new passive lol of course giving it auto protect would be better but giving its new passive wouldn’t ruin the game :joy:

I vote for removing DR, Payback Revenge, Sleep Immune + 1o1 and the new complete and utter bullshit that is Tortoise’s Passive.

1 Like

Payback revenge is actually fair compare to death revenge.

New idea for rudolfonzo, auto protect and sleep revenge instead of DR

Payback Revenge could in my opinion be considered the big boy renge passive. But the fact that in the community is considered decently fair already speaks for the design of the game.

This would suit Saintfeather even better, since it has dreamhunt. I like the idea a lot. However, sleep revenge is super powerful (quite a bit stronger than DR) and being able to do it 3 times is a lot. Auto-protect + DR is probably the right level of strength for Rudolfonzo then you have the sleep version with Onigeist. On Onigeist it is single sleep revenge which is a more balanced way of doing it.

Reading @Killerdog’s comment I realized that I always wrote Sleep Revenge, but meant Single Sleep Revenge.

Small buff to prismpaw I think that would go a long way is to make Blue Mood also purify self as well as stealth itself. This is due to poison pretty much making the monster near useless or an easy kill if it has less than 80% health as of being poisoned. This buff might make it more viable and less crippling against Poison. Course it’s all just my opinion.

2 Likes

Nah prob not needed but interesting thoughts