Monsters that need buffs (input needed)

@Dev_VKC, can we give kami instant sleep killer?? Instead of death wish?? I would love to get rid of FL one on ones…

Cough saintfeather buff cough

1 Like

No no! Dont tweak apollo/talo and definitely not kami. -_-

Apollo is fine. He does his job well already. No reworks needed. Use him to shield and accelerate your sweeper of choice to get it started.

No no! Do tweak kami. Ohh I get it, your one of those FL one on one players. Ok it makes sense now. :joy:

1 Like

Naw, kami definitely needs something. Maybe replace ultrawave with something a little more utilizable.

1 Like

nah change SS to Deathstroke

Lol what’s the difference b/w deathwish & deathstroke

Death wish requires a kill and deathstroke requires link.

^I put the link in link deathstroke :joy:

It can be individual move without any link.

There is no explanation to why if azura has link deathstroke then every deathstroke will be a link.

Anway, Kami dosent need any buff , it’s fine as it is.

Free kill at 93% speed with stun immunity… sounds fun lol

2 Likes

Lol no, I have 3 teams for pvp and kami is not one of them. I have my poison team that cause havoc to one on one teams so yeah don’t judge unless you know what I run. Again kamiwyrm is fine as it is, just get a 1st kill and 2nd kill will be reliable same as how shadowyrm can easily get a 1st kill but not a 2nd. :wink:

You underestimate him.

After survivor charges, it has an effective time cost of 66 seconds.

There are only a couple moves that kill that fast in this game. That’s the abusable part of this monster. With all the stealth that is in the game now it’s actually better to have the 1x kill that is unavoidable at half the time cost of double survivor than it is to have double survivor.

I dont know if anyone said this since there are so many replies, But noxdragon should have a buff. The moves Link blood thirst and acelerate are pretty much useless, like just bloodthirst would be a good replacement without making him OP

Hey everyone The assisted Dusk is pretty good by its self, I was mostly talking about the link bloodthirst and acelerate.

3 Likes

I’d say let’s put link on Accelerate Team instead. He could use something else honestly, I understand that he’s supposed to be the weakest legendary, but he’s just ok at SE level.

Noxdragon recently received a buff. His link bloodthirst had the TU reduced from 100 to 70. With his accelerate that now means he can sweep at ~50TU which is awesome. The problem is he relies super heavily on being in a link shadow team in order to perform… but once he’s there in one he can do well. Hold ground, accelerate and a super fast sweeping move means he has a lot to offer.

For example, probably my best PvE line-up of monsters which I enjoy using to go through things like SCB without a single death is:
Noxdragon - Bitterbeast - Soulstealer - Zhulong

Here you have Nox for the accelerate, Bitter for stun protection and lifeflip, Soul for spamming a 94s sleep all (with 40% chance on each target) and Zhulong for constant stealth on everyone. Soulstealer will keep 2-3 monsters asleep for the vast majority of the time then Noxdragon and Zhulong will sweep through the enemy team together. It’s not too hard to charge Noxdragon with at least one kill then the super low TU link bloodthirst will get you a second kill and you’re sweeping through them all before you know it.

If you don’t have those other monsters (Soulstealer and Zhulong) then I can understand why you might be struggling to use him but my point is there are places out there for him… he’s far better than a SE.

Thanks man, If i get any good dark types i’ll think of useing him but Right now hes my best dark type other than bloodblade.

If anything, have the TU of all assisted moves reduced. I used nox before in pvp, both fl and end game

survivor isnt a guaranteed kill. ive used double survivor on ultimadragon without killing the monster i used it on. blood thirst is far more reliable on ultima.

@Peezy04 why would you want to replace death revenge for hold ground. thats lame. death revenge is op. hold ground wont make this monster survive any longer. and at least this way it takes something with it.

i think of this monster as mild support. accelerate, shield one ally + life flip one ally. other than that its dead weight. good for the attribute for link fire teams though.