Monsters that need buffs (input needed)

Would be OP if Kong will have its stun revenge back? I wasnt around when they removed it, why?

Bro, No, please no :joy:

1 Like

Ok

Yeah, but then you have stuff like banedragon that can spend the same amount of time killing 2 monsters, denying the enemy 2 turns. With a TT it gets 6 kills guaranteed. Cryo is guaranteed maybe 4 total. Bane’s passive simply makes him better then cryo/sancti.

I have run the nox FL before, and can say that while nox has stuff to give, it has more to give than cryo and sanct.

nice you dealt 3000 damage then what; it’s 250 tu, you killed one monster at best and you’re forced to use gt or tt. Overall they’re garbage as legendaries

3 Likes

And by killerdog’s logic they aren’t getting a buff because they are not featured legs. Azrazel shouldn’t get nerfs and nor should Zhu cause they are featured

Zardecil you’re comparing a damage/support monster against a very decent double sweeper, then talking about when you use a TT with one Cryo Vs TT with Bane and an AP.

I wasn’t trying to point out they’re great sweepers that can tear through a team, I just wanted to bring to light that while their attacks might be 250TU they hit hard each time. If you can get 2-3 attacks off between your Cryo’s then it’s probably pulled its weight nicely as a monster in your team.

@TNB_Whitethorn Yeah actually I don’t think Azra or Zhulong really need a nerf. Azra is one of the best top-tier PvP FL strategies. In top-tier PvP at the moment you need to have a front line which takes control of the match, or disrupts the other player enough, by about 50% speed of monsters. If your team doesn’t do anything significant by then you’re not going to match up against the best strategies out there. Azra doesn’t hit with double bloodcrave until 30-40% speed so as long as the DR doesn’t mess you up then it’s not OP. Zhulong is 67% so is far harder to counter if they use Tenebris 5th to give him stealth immediately but there are numerous ways to deal with him as discussed in a few other threads. As for the 50TU stealth all it’s also not as OP as people imagine, Zhulong is just annoying to deal with.

Look my point is cryo sanct Nebel and Cosmo need a buff and your logic doesn’t give a solid reason for why they shouldn’t

Ok but don’t forget that in order to use Cryo to his full potential he requires you to run a pure water team. Building an entire team around a guy that throws one punch then sits there for ages? I don’t think so. Imo Cryokaizer and Banedragon aren’t as incomparable as you say, as far as I can tell they’re both intended to wipe out a huge number of targets in a short time, and they both provide support with stun revenge and toxic entrance respectively. Bane has MUCH higher damage, and expects very little accommodation from your team, so I really think we have a winner. And yes, it’s a normal egg legend, and yes, he’s supposed to be inferior to the event exclusive legends, I get that. But weaker than super epics? Is that intended to happen, hmm? Because I can think of a LOT of SEs that can contribute far far more than Cryo can.

And yes, it’s a normal egg legend, and yes, he’s supposed to be inferior to the event exclusive legends, I get that.

Forgive me for coming across as ignorant but I don’t quite get that train of logic. Is it because the limited-time legends are the real money-makers so the devs want the players to get their moneys worth?

Give up guys… i personally asked for cry and sanct a buff for over a year. Each update of buffes i asked what about them. Gave plenty of ideas. Devs just dont want to buff them…

They suck, but still you can find them a use. I know a top player at UC that uses them, as their clone next / stun revenge and the abillity of risky heal helps him. They unique for that, no other monster does that (epics make an end game ckone). True, its a SE moveset, and they are really sucks, but still - you can find them a use.

Btw, cryo is one of the legends i use the most (and i got alot of legenderies). He is my main sweeper at my water assited pve team. Use it to grind easy battles, and some harder as well - SCB until level 1 extreme includes, showdown tower until floor 11, etc… for begginers they can be pretty good - but they wont finish the whole event for you.

Cryo was my go to in pve for wiping out large numbers of monsters, but lately he’s been replaced by delugazar, since he overrides hg and shield, has a backup for stealth, and can switch to bloodthirst in order to get big targets. Delu just gets it done so much better.

I agree mate, but not everyone has bb (me for example :persevere:)
But dont compare bb - one of the best legenderies + a limited one, to cryo - one of the poorest, from the regular pool.

I got over 50 legenderies, some are limited, and still find cryo as my best option for AOE spam on the easier pve battles.

I’d rather have 4 flutters than 4 cryos in my field.

1 Like

Nox setup better than cryo :wink:

Haha dont start with nox again

Cryo is better because i got an epic give turn and a legend TT, both stun immue so i dont even need a protector. 2 AOE spam (cryo with higher damage) and alot of give turns. He usually spam 5 AOE before the enemy does anything (+2 AOE from warca usually to charge bloodthirst). Easier matches end before i even get damaged.

Now shadow assited team… tells me again how supportive it is to your nox :wink:

In my opinion Cryo and Sanct are fine. Their purpose is making clones, stun revange and cause huge damage by aoe. Maybe little speed boost would be helpful.

1 Like

they would be fine if they were SE. As legendaries, they are literally useless in pvp and pve ( except whales). They deal crap damage without heavy full holy/water set up wich usually weak and quickly torn apart by every other strat.

I feel like every player who defend them should play them in pvp so they can show us how balance and effective they are.

1 Like

@TNB_Puzzler speaks :scream:

I can wipe out your cryo and epic gt before they can move with galliodragon, shadowyrm, and nox dragon aoe then tt from alphagear. You forgot that nox has instant overwatch and is a lot faster than cryo.