Future update.

It would be really nice if the devs would let us know what bug fixes they are working on and what monsters they are planning on buffing or tweaking and when the expected date these changes would take place. There seems to be growing concerns with the players and nothing from the devs. We were promised more communication but the essential communication seems to be missing.

It would be really nice if the devs would let us know what bug fixes they are working on and what monsters they are planning on buffing or tweaking and when the expected date these changes would take place. There seems to be growing concerns with the players and nothing from the devs. We were promised more communication but the essential communication seems to be missing.

wasnt the friday chats supposed to be about that?, according to people in line, we havent had one in like a month :confused:

Yeah that’s why I made a post. I think everyone wants better communication.

Oh no! No More community chats! We used to actually talk in community chat!

Why, what went bad?

Tyler’s been REALLY busy. We’re planning on restarting those very soon! Arthur will be helping me out with those.

tyler doesnt even have a forum account anymore :v.
So no chat this friday?

Arthur handles balance. Be patient. That is some good news that he will be interacting with us.

Friday is tomorrow for you guys, right? I could take a crack at it, but go easy on me. I don’t have much in the way of major news to post for the new update aside from the fact that it’s being worked on but I’d love to answer your questions.

Mike dear does next update contain buff on useless legs?I don’t want to be not nice but there are some weak monster in game which really needs help,no need to name them since there are topic in forum about those and one more thing,does next update somehow fix the poison/sleep bug? It really annoys in PvP.I don’t want to push you for story but that would be nice too :wink:
Tnx a lot
F2P Arash

Okay, sounds good to me, around how in around how much time from now do u think we will have the chat mike?, im saying it cause im going to sleep soon and i dont want to miss it :v

I can’t go into to specifics, but yes, we are focusing on more lower-ranking legendaries this time around. It’s not only lower ranking legendaries that will get a boost, but that’s the main focus. Story is being worked on, and we may be doing more story events up until then. (I’m super glad everyone likes the story by the way!) I’ve gotten a bit better with coding, too, so I’ll see if I can take another look at sleep/poison/overwatch issues.

The community chat will be tomorrow for most of you so feel free to get some rest! Since I’m not used to the schedule I’ll probably be focusing on your afternoon/evening, and I’ll continue these weekly. I might drop in and out throughout the day tomorrow to make sure everyone gets a chance to talk.

Tnx,it makes me feel better since last 2 updates didn’t contain these issues. Tnx for new PvP idea and I somehow feel next will be good too.
I’m crossing my fingers :smiley:
F2P Arash

It would be awesome if we could get some specifics even an estimated date on the update would be awesome. Also, can you tell us which monsters are being looked at this time around if you can’t tell us what the changes are?

I think the monsters that should be prioritized the highest are Valza, Oak, Nebel, Cryo/Sanc, Dolph, Pris, and Gazer, since these guys are pretty much impossible to get working satisfactorily, while everyone else on the buff list is just difficult. And obviously all the event SEs too. I know it sounds petty to focus on SEs while there are legends that need attention too, but I think we’re all well aware of what SEs are capable of doing for the meta.

I want to add TK to list.I only adding them and not offering any particular skill for them and letting devs choose which is best for them.
F2P Arash

No, you misunderstood. The monsters I listed are completely hopeless and will make you regret putting them in your team. The rest of the monsters at least can do some good, just not enough. Personally, I think the TKs should be bottom priority in the list since they’re actually perfectly capable as they are now. It just would be nice if they were actually better at dealing with sleepers and protectors. Still, the useless ones need to go first. Think of it this way: if you’re doing a charity thing for a local group of homeless people, who do you feed first- the ones who haven’t eaten in days, or the ones that haven’t eaten in weeks?

neither, I eat…JK

sorry that was a bad joke, considering I currently live in the Philippines, where poverty is pretty common.

Do you guys what time the chat will be open, is it the chat that is build into the forum…I think were all happy that the Dev’s are responding to us now, unlike before

I’d add Warca and Baz cause they are really unrelyable atm

Well, doesn’t really matter, since they’re pretty much guaranteed to be buffed next update.