Monsters that need buffs (input needed)

how about we take care of the real issue… our boi ankoudragon :joy::joy:

@TNB_Puzzler get outta here with that profile pic, I had it first :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Nah your pics aren’t the same. look closely, you’re each at different points in the animation.

@Lucrayzor yeah I saw that, it’s still Azur… that’s the point… it was a joke but thanks for doing that detective work anyway

Terrordragon needs a passive ability plus a secret skill…

Passive ability: either sleep or stun immune
Secret Skill: increase cost from 13-15
Link double poison siphon/ Link faststrike or detox strike

I used sanct last UC and got to rank 11 :smiley: with aurodragon and revenarchion. I kept healing auro and made like 5-6 revenarchions and i could win like that… (revenant strikes power grows exponentially each time a phoenix dies and at one point it 1 shots them )

1 Like

Nope, he doesn’t. Can say this as a person with terror.

I mean, seriously, I don’t know how you can argue with the fact that the uselessness of the monster almost made the devs lose a customer.

Same case as nebel, he has a use, but doesn’t offer enough to not need a buff.

I think what would solve the problem of sanct and cryo would be to decrease their dependence on assisted moves and change them to really good link moves

1 Like

Honestl as a player with a very few sweepers because of my habit of hatching singles I am prepared and willing to go with any idea that buffs Nebel cryo sanct or Cosmo a few posts back I made a suggestion for cryo and sanct buff th main point of which was give them a speed buff to approx 85 and change risky heal to link heal all( one time use only??) like the se bear. Then the wolf guy(lucaryzor) suggested blood clone next I originally suggested burst revenge which stuns for 100 or 120 tu also and can someone please point out how these simple buffs will make them game breaking or ruin the Devs buisness and for those who are gonna point out stun let me just say there Is no shortage of stun absorbers overall I think their damage is OK imo

Yes, absolutely. Cryo/Sanc should have other ways to help out besides waving recklessly. I say change assisted splash to Link double bloodthirst, so that if he’s successful enough with assist wave/nova, he can switch to a more reliable damage dealer. Or, he could have a link move that’s like 10 TU, and does tiny damage to all enemies in order to remove stealth and shields. Healing is also pretty important since the clones are at low health, so I think it would be cool to replace risky heal with Link Saving Spell, just to make it a little harder to break the chain.

Btw, @Whitethorn quit misspelling my name

2 Likes

Agree we those suggestions. Each will fix a different problem they have

You agree with my suggestions or ninjagrandpa

You’re trying to piss me off. Nice try.

Wolfro could get a litlle damage boost on energy burst
He cant one shot Anything with 3000+ defense
Yeah he Charges fast but why use him iff he cant kill anything? Still 150sec to make a move and cant even kill Lavaronix wich is type disadvantage he let him with 1/4 of is hp

Nah, he’s fine now. He’s not a huge immediate threat, but he can be a total pest hitting repeatedly with slayerbane, and keeping himself alive with charge.

Those are good suggestions, but the devs would want to stay in and around the general theme of their current move set, unless they have changed a monster like that, which I don’t know of

Who me??? I would never

Sorry to bring this up again
But i think terrordragon really need buff
At least give him stun immun
The only good about him low tu massa
But he is slow…

No no no no nooooo