Monsters that need buffs (input needed)

90% of the legends wont do much good as the only legends you have. This game require setups.

If you insist, a stunabsorder, 2 epic/se poison monsters and terror will do fine for a begginer, if he is the only legend they have

i criticized him as an individual legend that have nothing much to give as it is
i see a lot of people criticized him too
but for all that matters i leave it to Game Dev to make decision

1 Like

See your chat above as well, you’re talking about stun and that how everyone doesnt have a stun absorber so there I gave you an example, if tk is giving you a problem then use bitterbeast if not skyther. You wanna rate legendaries individually? Then how about noxdragon vs terror? In this case nox will win coz high attack and speed and instant overwatch as well.

I use him with, Tiamazus, phantomaiden, Freezecobra, Vulcaroth, .His case is the same as your typical high attack monster.Deluga is equally easily kill able just cuz it does truckloads of damage .He’s very good with the right amount of support

So moral of the story is never rate monsters individually, rate how they affect your team and what it can contribute. :slight_smile:

i kinda agree with both perspective
he said specific team which players probably doesn’t have
and i agree everyone like to talk like everyone have all the monster.
combo him with that and this and that… (start talking to pair him with limited monster and hard to get monster)

but judging him with only him alone is also wrong
every monster need team to back it up.

i have terror but never use him because i dont have good team to back it up.
terror is definitely not the best but also not the worst

Buff idea: excessive force or poison immune for Nightrider

#makenightnightgreatagain

3 Likes

i agree with this 100%

Give him instant life flip self

Noooooo. . .

2 Likes

I would LOVE to be able to hit someone with a Desperate All 15 seconds into a match.

1 Like

Can we focus on monsters that really need buffs like crapokaizer and sucktallion. Those mons are worthless AF so I have an idea for a buff:

Increase their speed to ~80%
Change risky heal to link heal all one time use only
And add shield enterance so they don’t die quickly

And finally change stun revenge to burst revenge which stuns for 120 seconds instead of 80

Sounds good and not op at all

BTW nightrider could also get desperate stampede all and instant attack boost for SS or even instant overwatch

Also any suggestions for Nebel/Cosmo buff???

Don’t forget blood clone next.

Blood clone is a must…for crapkayzer/sucktallion
For cosmo/nebel
A speed boost to around 50 would be good
Change nebel SS to switch pure cure plus (heals 20% ± of all team mates and remove poison,sleep)
Add shield entrance

Ok I guess final choice is of Devs but link heal all and burst revenge is a must also do Devs even read this thread or acknowledge the suggestions here

just give nebel and cosmo blood clone next, and step back.

1 Like

Blood clone next would be op they fine as it is change nebel ss too purifying heal - fully heal and purify himself.

I think cosmo and nebel are balanced now. A cloner with DR is pretty nasty by itself, even so their moveset is terrible… its fine the clones come at end game imo, make them manageable.

I would actually liked protect team to go away.
Almost everytime I use cosmo he just instantly die from protect killer. It feels like a downgrade to get it…

I will say that I have no use for nebel and cosmo, they sit on my bench, never getting used. 1 nuke late game kills clones, such that no death revenge goes off.

Anyone that thinks they are balanced has never actually tried to actively use him in a team, such that he can have an impact. He has no impact, and won’t ever have impact given the way that people think about death revenge.

1 Like