Monsters that need buffs (input needed)

I’d see “swap for Moji” as a better version of pull back. Sure, Moji is slow and doesn’t do a lot but it can forcibly sacrifice itself to bring in your next monster while also fully healing your team. Using pull back is great and keeps the fight 4v4 but you can’t so easily bring in your next of line for that entrance passive it probably has. Swap for Moji gives you the control which makes Gloreonix a bit more viable than it might seem at first glance. Purify is a surprisingly useful skill to have in many situations too so Moji can sometimes help there.

Pull back can save you …swap for moji on most situations dont…pull back is a better move and have immediate action moji idea is good but he is too slow…iff moji have roaring entrance would be awesome but maybe too much…
Pull back opens gloreonix for a lot of combos and moji is killing is potencial right now

The main issue with moji is that it can expose you to stun. Better make sure you have a tank handy before you potentially pull a stun immune off the field and/or push your nearest tank farther back in queue.

Maybe we should be discussing buffs to moji? Currently glori needs a lot to set up with little pay off is something I’d agree with.

As you said lot of setup for low reward
I couldnt say that better
Pull back could be a good buff
Helping him to stun twice and to use is SS more eficient or even to setup shockers,sleep entrances,etc
I tryed it and pulled back moji and guess what?
See by yourself

If they gave him Dawning entrance: Dawning Entrance when a monster enters your side of the field enemy monsters are stunned or a random enemy monster is stunned for 20 seconds. Or something else that might make moji useful. I don’t know I just wish the moji had more utility like Grov and his little buddy.

Alternatively Dawning entrance could be - Stunning Entrance on Initial entry and if he leaves the field and returns the second time it becomes shocking??? I don’t know it just feels very lackluster as of right now. I’d even take Roaring Entrance on Glorieonix atm as a buff.

Atm he cant do much and moji with half stats and half speed (10%) doesnt help on most cases
I like the idea of stunning the Enemy when swap for moji move is used…its one of the 5 legend birds and is the weack off all of then…he deserves a buff
I never Ever saw in on PVP that means something

Heres an idea:
Swap moji into the first mojinator form (with roaring entrence).

HOWEVER!
This thing is op as fk. Its an insta heal + re enter any monster you wish to.
This buff HAS to come with restrictions, like 100 tu since first turn, or after 1 kill or something…

1 Like

I hope devs see this and give gloreonix a buff
Till then i will keep using my old blitzadragon he does the job far batter then gloreonix and its a SE

I remember people were unhappy with Gloreonix as soon as they saw the moveset then when it was released people complained again. A few weeks later and the same people started saying that actually it’s a nice legendary which doesn’t look like much but works very nicely in a well-built team. Having the ability to stun twice (preferably pulling back a shocker) is great utility and suits the timestrike skill perfectly. What makes it viable is the fact it has bloodcrave, something sorely missing from the shockers. This means it’s good a lovely balance of support and damage that can fit with lots of teams and it’s rarely a deadweight. It doesn’t stand out as an incredible monster but, as far as I’m aware, it’s a great one which is highly useful.

I can see why people would continue to point out the negative aspects of Swap for Moji but it’s an interesting twist on a skill and doesn’t ruin a monster which is good in all other aspects.

from the picture above, its been a long time i never see terrordragon…
i think he need buff
the only think that make him legendary is his stats

for christ sake freezecobra which is SE destroy him so frickin bad

problem:

• died so fast, useless without specific team, no passive at all with his limited skill
  • basically kill 1 and die (if you lucky enough got kill…)
1 Like

The good thing about terror is 100 tu poison masscare with high damage.

• other monsters with masscare do it for 200 tu.
  • he ia the only monster that his masscare really kills stuff.

He is a solid monster in my opinion, well balanced. Can do heavy damage, but can be countered as well.

I’ve had gloreonix since it first came out i tried it out a few times and i never touched it again.

Terrordragon is very strong. Use him alongside an AP, a TT and a stun absorber (e.g. Terror, TT, Freezecobra, GT or Bane) then you can tear through loads of monsters in one go and still be ready with another poison massacre quite quickly. The 100TU strong poison massacre has made Terror a top notch poison sweeper but only when you use him in combos. Poison sweeping is great because it goes through hold ground too. Terror by itself is absolutely terrible.

yea 100 sec massc useless if enemy have stun (which in every pvp all of them have at least 2 stun)
and not all people have auto poison or stun absorber…
at least give the guy hold ground or heal 70% from burst…
or maybe when he do the burst it debuff the poison for all the team

Everyone has an effing stun absorber (skyther, choco)

what combo he can do with skyther and choco?
he can’t reach his full potential with that monster
not mention knockback…
what i said he is so limited without specific team

Almost everythong works better with specific teams. You cant judge a monster by itself, but as a pottential.

You want a freaking combo? Here’s one, ap, skyther, terror then 2 star send back to bane or keeperdragon. I use Terror, Abyss, Cobra and 2 star send back into bane and it works wonders so please find ways.

dude…
see my chat above.
i said useless without “specific” team
you speak like everyone have poison entrance or auto poison (or any monster u state above)
not everyone have all complete list of monster that you can choose freely
lets imagine terror is the only legend u have…