BUF and Nerf

Neo Monsters General Discussions about different mountruos

Good morning my friends, today

Today I invite you to give your opinion about the BUF and Nerf that you most want to achieve the balance of these monsters,

Today we have concentrated on hard monsters and we have forgotten about the old monsters hahaha, if we look from a clearer perspective, we can see that they are being left behind,

@LemonSqueezy @NMEduck @Killerdog @Dev_VKC

I consider that there are some old monsters that need a buff to be able to currently compete in the ranking, they have fallen in a ridiculous way since they have lost their playability in pvp by the players

Which monster do you want to see Buffed :partying_face:

No offence but there is already a thread similar to this ,where players discuss this …Feel free to ask questions there

1 Like

I agree. It would probably just be better to continue using those other threads.

2 Likes

It will also get complicated if we’re discussing both buffs and nerfs in the same thread.

1 Like

The buff suggestions can go in that other one and nerf suggestions probably need their own thread for each monster.

3 Likes

Hi @Killerdog could you please pin the buff and Nerf threads because I struggled to find the Nerf thread and I imagine newer forum members creating kind of unnecessary Nerf and buff threads because they can’t find the official buff and Nerf threads…I was one of those people lol😅

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking that too… I’ll do it at some point over the next couple of days. I have a feeling there might even be a thread or two which are the very old / meant to be the official place for buff/nerf posts which I might pin and move the recent buff thread into.

2 Likes