Monsters that need buffs (input needed)

Nope, Warca is good as it is. Its SS is a very useful support move, I use it in my stun chains in PVE especially DC. Just pair it with a ooo monster like stratus, oni or yeti. If you want kills before novablast then let warca kill monsters on hg.

Buff cryo/sanct. Currently they’re only useful if they’re killed.camouflage maybe.eh just buff it

1 Like

Grovo needs a litlle tweack and is buddy too
Protect focus 160tu-- to 70-100tu
Stealth teammate could be stealth all or mist
Pull backup its ok
Single atack ok
SS have too much tu 160-- to 100tu …would be good

Sprigolo
Duo atack 160-- to 130tu
Maybe stun immun

Cryo and Sanc buff idea, change ss to link deathstroke for Cryo and link shield for sanc then change risky heal to link healing light for sanc and link shield for cryo. :smiling_imp:

Better: just make full health clones that are stun immune.

Risky heal -> die -> no stun revenge :joy:
Risky heal all better

No, just no

1 Like

how bout this. Replace the stun revenge passive with leech field. every attack sanc/cryo does restores health minimally for the team

Cryo/sancti buff
Buff is speed to the same level as epic stun revenge dupes 83% speed i guess :grin:
Upgrade to blood clone next
Ss instant atack boost 1 sec
Replace riscky heal with regenerate 50tu for cryo
Leech 50tu for sancti
Litlle buff on assisted moves
And them we can call those guys Legends

Tezcacoatl.

Essentially useless w/o a whole team of supporters. Remove the link requirement on summon minions & balance with an increase in TU?

It’s unfortunate having spent gems on eggs, receiving Tez, and then realizing it has no place in most standard lineups due to its reliance on others to set it up.

Thoughts?

Well, sacrifice teams have always worked that way, same with any sweeper.

risky heal needs to change becomes life flip friend…

3 Likes

Tezcacoatl shouldn’t hit your own monsters as hard as it hits enemies. Also, it shouldn’t hit your own monsters that have camouflage

Guys its me or abyss detox blast damage got a nerf? As i remenber he Could one shot all fire legends even lavaronix and now he does 3/4 damage wich is not great
Toughs?
Sorry if its not the right place to post it im just too bored to create a new one :grin:

Nope, never got nerfed.

Just read a post and in regard to that should solblaze get a buff he is pretty weak

Sol is fine, learn to use him.

Yeah but in my opinion sol should atleast put two or three enemies to sleep

Hmm, so if I kill it you instantly win? No. There has to be some unreliance to it.

1 Like

What about gloreonix? Swap move could be replaced by pull back or step back cus swap for moji makes the game 4vs3 + moji will help more enemy sweepers charging is bloodmoves then is friends cus he is slow af…
Toughs?