Monsters that need buffs (input needed)

I strongly agree, Imagine these two in the Fl… they will kill any protectors or ur loved SS… before u flinch, hence bloodfury would be the best solution for them

We already have a excessive force sleep and protector killer he is tridrakhan
Bloodfury is the best option for TKs
Otherwise UC will be a nightmare for some people

that hardly one shots most mons, well then how about giving them a secret skill, swift assassinate 50TU for shadow and instant fast strike 1TU for kami.

Instant Faststrike at 93 speed? I thought we already went over this.

I dont know the damage tridrakahn can do but i believe he 1 shot all SE protectors and maybe grovodeus about sleepers maybe meta and stormloch can survive all the others 1 shot…so he is quite good on it

I believe you were referring to fast strike all? lol secret skill, one time use, doesn’t pierce hg. if you like then swift fast strike.

nope, he doesn’t one shot se protectors as what I have observed so far, but then fro tridrakhan that’s only to set up poison for its poison eater, its bulky but cant do enough damage, more of a support I suppose unless supported with GT mon and autopoisoner.

You don’t remember when I explained Chronozeros’s reign of terror? The guy had faststrike at 61 speed, and he completely broke the meta. It was where you either bring a Chronozeros on your frontline, or your opponent’s chrono wipes the floor with you. And even if you do bring yours, if the enemy chrono has more potions or is just plain lucky then he wipes the floor with you anyway. And trust me when I say that Kamiwyrm would be 10 times worse than chrono ever was if he got this skill. And even if you make it so he can’t use it right away, that’s still far too easy a way for him to kill. Just forget about Faststrike, okay? It’s not something you should just stick in every monster you possibly can.

And as what I said, this one is one time use get it?? This is not old chronozeros, this is kamiwyrm, that ss fast strike that I suggested is to get either a kill or a monster to hg so that it can pick up a kill for blood thirst. Old chronozeros can use as many fast strikes as it wanted while this one that I suggested can only use it once. I hope you get my point.

I don’t think you understand what the problem really is. Chronozeros was not OP because he could use Faststrike as many times as he wanted or because the TU was low. He was OP because he could get the move off absurdly quickly on the frontline and pretty much guarantee any single enemy dead. Kamiwyrm meanwhile has 93 speed, so that means all monsters with speeds between 61 and 93(that’s a big range) wouldn’t be able to do anything against Kami, while with Chrono they could at the very least get their moves off before he blew them off the face of the earth. Plus, since your version is instant, that means Kami could get TWO instant kills with Protector/Sleeper killer, or single out a weak mon(Sear and Robin for example) with Bloodthirst. So just do us all a favor and give this move a rest.

+1

If he broke the game so much with a single kill at 60 speed, i really dont understand why people saying deo dont need a nerf, with 4 kills at about 90 speed… (and yea, i know, he’s not killing every monster blah blah blah… still much more damage to the frontline then chrono did)

Deo can only one shot weak SE with a hight TU in return and that’s all. Chrono could kill anything on his first turn with a low TU. 

Tridrakhan has a hard time doing anything due to his stats. They just need readjusting.

After that happens, why the heck would you use a legend TK?

Let me put into perspective how useless the legend TKs are because of hold ground:

1. Kamiwyrm takes 210 seconds to kill an aegisdragon. This is most of a survivor. Shadowyrm takes 140. This is without any sort of healing helping aegis out. With a heal, Shadowyrm takes 210 seconds to kill one while Kamiwyrm takes 350 seconds. This is absurd. The legendary twinkillers can’t do their job because of hold ground. This isn’t even looking at it from the perspective of having shivadragon. Which almost extends the duration to an even more absurd amount. Vs drakozord they put him into red setting up desperate double. Kami takes 3-4 shots or 210-280 seconds to kill it while Shadowyrm takes 3 shots to kill him, or 210 seconds while setting up desperate double.

2. They are useless vs sleep. If one comes in during a sleep lock, then it gets put to sleep and promptly killed off. Even if it does get a turn, nothing happens because of hold ground.

3. They are useless vs SS lines. If you notice, with a heal they can’t kill aegisdragon/drakozord in time to stop the death sentence all. Which is the entire point of sticking them in the frontline. They can’t do their job.

4. It takes 280 seconds at least to charge bloodthirst for them. This is worse then Rexotyrant.

5. 210 seconds is enough time for a sleeper behind a protector to attempt to sleep the Shadowyrm/Kamiwyrm 3 different times. At that point they are useless.

6. Deodragon isn’t a problem. The typical deo line looks like this:

Quick charge
Energy blast
Ultradusk
Ultrawave(killing off their whole frontline)

Adding excessive force looks like this:

Quick charge
Energy blast
Ultradusk(getting the kills)
Ultrawave

As you can see, all that adding excessive force would do is take all the kills that the second twinkiller got and give them to the first twinkiller. Either way, you still have to deal with a charged twinkiller. So there is literally no difference in the outcome.

The point here is that protectors and sleepers were never meant to have the value they have now. They now have way too much value and everyone knows that if you lack a banedragon you get insta-gibbed by SS. You just lose. Why not buff the twinkillers then?

1 Like

How about life flip unlimited instead of ultra move and hg for the twin killers, make them just as hard to kill as the protectors sleepers. Would also solve the Deo frontlines since they would not have an AOE move

They don’t need hg, they’re sweepers, their job is to kill as much as possible like chronozeros not survive as much as possible like gallio. If not excessive force or skill with excessive force effect then I don’t know what you people wanna add. I think you just don’t want your protectors and sleepers to die so easily. What if they get excessive force or a skill with such effect? Then avoid your sleep and protectors from them, its what you call strategy like how much most of you were ranting about chromera and how he destroys poison, placements dude, thats part of strategy in this game. You don’t win by the monsters alone, its where you place them and how you anticipate enemy placements as well.

You don’t get my point so I won’t waste my time arguing with you. This will be the last.

Sure give them excessive force but take away stun immunity.

Really not concerned about pvp with them. I am only concerned about PVE with them, stun immunity and excessive force will make UC and every other buffed event nearly impossible.

Sounds interesting, but the thing is that doesn’t address their main underlying problem. There are two kinds of weaknesses- healthy ones and overwhelming, unintended ones. Being fairly easy to kill is a reasonable weakness for them to have since their speed and stun immunity make up for it, but their unfortunate inefficiency at dealing with their targets is hurting them badly. When Geomagnus got buffed the first time with Bloodfury, he was still just as useless as before, because recoil damage was not his main problem. His problem was being vulnerable and extremely slow to pick off shells and boxes as he was intended to do. The second buff did a much better job of addressing that.

Good point but raising their effectiveness too much causes a lot of problems that have already been discussed. Taking away stun immune and giving them sleep immune could be a good option as well.

Plus between diredemon, Bane and now abyss sleep teams will be easier to counter. Abyss is a great SS front counter.

No more sleep immune. If the devs release a single one then FLs with it Dire and one on one will rampage all over the place. Sorry, it’s going to have to stay a Diredemon thing.

Between the new camaflouge monsters, bane, and abyss I think it would be fine.